Anti maskers

8 hours ago, Crowder said:

Title should be a nut job at the airport not anti-masker. Good lame attempt at trying to prove something. 

In a airport the only guy not wearing a mask being told to wear one….OK

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

Funny how anyone who goes against to grain is automatically labeled a Trumper

They’ve made him their own little scary monster so, they figure calling somebody a “Trumper” is an insult.  We just laugh.

But, I’m finding many do not like being called a “liberal” so….well, isn’t THAT interesting.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They’ve made him their own little scary monster so, they figure calling somebody a “Trumper” is an insult.  We just laugh.

But, I’m finding many do not like being called a “liberal” so….well, isn’t THAT interesting.  :lmao:

At this point I would want to distance myself from the dems if I were a liberal, what a stupid bunch they have become 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

At this point I would want to distance myself from the dems if I were a liberal, what a stupid bunch they have become 

The entire left trying to distance itself from one another is just hilarious.  Large factions even despising their once idiot king now.  :lol:

No direction, no plan, no leadership.  And a man at their helm that struggles to remember where he is every day.  Hard to imagine this is to be defended but, simple minds seem to love it.

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And like a good repeater you are……..you show your a idiot too.

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Your spelling and grammar matches your IQ nicely.  Or, is it the other way around?

Dummy.

He's taken a shine to you......Press harder!  :lol: 

Back in June while having a layover in Denver, I had an older Asian guy sit next to me that refused to wear a mask, a couple Karens came over to him and told him he needed to wear a mask, he pretended he didn't speak English and acted confused, my self and several others were getting a good laugh watching the show, no one working at the airport came and talked to him. I assume because the Karens were afraid of being called racist if they reported him.

Edited by airflite1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Remember when fauci told us all a mask was worthless at preventing you from catching a covid because covid was a aerosol? Then he got a spanking from the political class who needed the sheep to be identified . Then he came out with a 180 back pedal? Yeah ne to that was funny and it is even more funny watching him continue to attempt to run cover for reality 

• Thanks 1