Everyone filling their fuel tanks?

58 minutes ago, racer254 said:

WIth biden and his policies, and with the gulf coast having IDA, how long before the gas prices go up even further?

You realize gas prices are barely higher now than they were 3 years ago? I mean I don’t recall you crying like a little retarded faggot ass bitch then. I wonder why

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You realize gas prices are barely higher now than they were 3 years ago? I mean I don’t recall you crying like a little retarded faggot ass bitch then. I wonder why

LOL  Gas prices are at a 7 year high dude.  Last time they were this high, another liberal was in office.

So, if gas prices don’t effect you, but does a large % of the general public, tell’m to suck it up, right ? Lolololol

Sounds just like many of our politicians. If things don’t effect them directly, who  cares right ?

1 minute ago, CFM said:

So, if gas prices don’t effect you, but does a large % of the general public, tell’m to suck it up, right ? Lolololol

Sounds just like many of our politicians. If things don’t effect them directly, who  cares right ?

Gas prices are roughly 15-20 cents higher than 3 years ago. Considering the massive inflation we are experiencing I’d say the price of gas is outstanding right now. $2.83 in town yesterday. 

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

$146 at the gas station yesterday..grrrr

Yes , and in the fall of 2018 it would have been $134

OMG libtards and Biden derrr deerrrrr derrrr. There are tons of things to hate Biden over. Gas prices are not one 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes , and in the fall of 2018 it would have been $134

OMG libtards and Biden derrr deerrrrr derrrr. There are tons of things to hate Biden over. Gas prices are not one 

I just stayed what it cost me to fill up today, last year mid $80's. Last year for my heating oil was $364, called and got a quote last week $816....Biden doesn't set the prices

Fuel prices beginning to moderate a bit.  We still have lots of domestic production capacity yet to come online.  Prices should stay stay around these levels for the foreseeable future.  Still many countries with strict covid policies and a lack of global travel.

xb1_com.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I just stayed what it cost me to fill up today, last year mid $80's. Last year for my heating oil was $364, called and got a quote last week $816....Biden doesn't set the prices

Last year was the middle of the worst recession in US history with the entire country shut down. How dumb would you have to be to use that as any kind of barometer? 

Racer dumb , that’s how dumb 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Last year was the middle of the worst recession in US history with the entire country shut down. How dumb would you have to be to use that as any kind of barometer? 

Racer dumb , that’s how dumb 

Would the year before that at $417 be better or the year before that at $478 helpful too?? Sorry I logged into my Mirabito oil account and can see my history with them..Granted this is based on per gallon purchase so it's not always the same amount, I used almost all my 250gal tank last year, in the previous years it was not all 250 gallons 190.2 and 186.5..

Thanks for trying to assign me a position, but it was an epic fail, almost completely retarded TBH..But then again it's you..

Hey, your employee up to $25/he yet after 4 months of training to strap down a mini excavator??:lol:

• Gold Member

It’s 2.97-3.19 here for regular depending where you go. I have noticed it’s pretty much been hovering around that price all summer. We really don’t have it that bad I guess. My sister in law said she’s paying 4.30-4.50 in CA for regular.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Would the year before that at $417 be better or the year before that at $478 helpful too?? Sorry I logged into my Mirabito oil account and can see my history with them..Granted this is based on per gallon purchase so it's not always the same amount, I used almost all my 250gal tank last year, in the previous years it was not all 250 gallons 190.2 and 186.5..

Thanks for trying to assign me a position, but it was an epic fail, almost completely retarded TBH..But then again it's you..

Hey, your employee up to $25/he yet after 4 months of training to strap down a mini excavator??:lol:

You brought up the price of gas last summer you idiot :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You brought up the price of gas last summer you idiot :lol: 

But I didn't put blame on any political party, you did you idiot :lol:  I stated the price of gas with zero political on my part..You assigned me a position...Derp!

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

But I didn't put blame on any political party, you did you idiot :lol:  I stated the price of gas with zero political on my part..You assigned me a position...Derp!

Ah no....you are in racers thread blaming “liberals” crying about the price of gas. Quit being brain dead fucking cunt and move along 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ah no....you are in racers thread blaming “liberals” crying about the price of gas. Quit being brain dead fucking cunt and move along 

Where did I blame a liberal? I actually said the opposite..Not my fault a racist homophobe from finger fuck Minnesota has zero reading comprehension skills..Go back to your safe space, you obviously can't handle it here........Derp!!

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Where did I blame a liberal? I actually said the opposite..Not my fault a racist homophobe from finger fuck Minnesota has zero reading comprehension skills..Go back to your safe space, you obviously can't handle it here........Derp!!

Listen stupid.....I said a thread blaming liberal....read it again slow you fucking hill hack illiterate retard. Holy fuck

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

KAPOW!!!! :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, HSR said:

KAPOW!!!! :lol:

Omg you’re a fucking moron. God damn. Let’s get back to what AKIQ said about stock turbo clutching. He said you’re a fucking moron and lost the entire argument :lol: dumbass motherfucker

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen stupid.....I said a thread blaming liberal....read it again slow you fucking hill hack illiterate retard. Holy fuck

Did I blame a liberal?? Nopeeeeeee, I actually said the opposite. There's your stellar reading comprehension skills..And what's a "hill hack" while we are talking literacy??:groin:

Edited by Rigid1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Did I blame a liberal?? Nopeeeeeee, I actually said the opposite. There's your stellar reading comprehension skills..And what's a "hill hack" while we are talking literacy??:groin:

RACERS THEAD BLAMING LIBERALS

RACER BLAMED THE LIBERALS

READ IT SLOW YOU ILLITERATE FUCK

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Omg you’re a fucking moron. God damn. Let’s get back to what AKIQ said about stock turbo clutching. He said you’re a fucking moron and lost the entire argument :lol: dumbass motherfucker

Jeez dude we all know who got owned here,ya just gotta let it go,don't be so guthooked over it. I'll go easy on you so you don't run away crying for a third time over it :thumbsup:

I'll trust the Tom who sponsors 3 NSDRA top 10 sleds and actually builds the motors for 2 of them.:thumbsup: