Texas Gov. Abbott to deploy 2,500 more out-of-state medical staff to battle delta Covid surge

• Platinum Contributing Member

If only there was a way for us to tell if someone got the vax. A sign or symbol perhaps. A tat on the forehead that reads "I got the shot for you"

Then some would feel more saferer   :lol: 

19 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Unless they had a good medical reason, I wouldn’t want a nurse or a doctor that refused the vaccine coming near me or a family member. Dipshits. 

given those vaxxed can transmit and carry what difference does it make to you?  

• Thanks 1

yes medical ignorance-  after all the vax went through a normal testing and approval process and long term side effects are known SMH

How about the side effects of those who took the "safe" anthrax vaccine during sandbox 1.0.  Trusting the government to tell you what to put in your body is not foolproof.  Questioning it is not wrong.   Making personal choices is not wrong.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes medical ignorance-  after all the vax went through a normal testing and approval process and long term side effects are known SMH

How about the side effects of those who took the "safe" anthrax vaccine during sandbox 1.0.  Trusting the government to tell you what to put in your body is not foolproof.  Questioning it is not wrong.   Making personal choices is not wrong.  

Correct. And I make a personal choice about my medical provider. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

You also run your mouth like your an expert. Why not keep your own ignorance to yourself...ironic too you bring up personal choice, classic lefty views. Use personal choice as needed until it applies to something you ignorantly don't agree with. Question for you is, is anyone else allowed personal choice when it doesn't align with you? Just wondering. 

Edited by joe_zrt
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, joe_zrt said:

You also run your mouth like your an expert. Why not keep your own ignorance to yourself...ironic too you bring up personal choice, classic lefty views. Use personal choice as needed until it applies to something you ignorantly don't agree with. Question for you is, is anyone else allowed personal choice when it doesn't align with you? Just wondering. 

It's his God complex/mental disorder..He can't help it....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joe_zrt said:

Nope. 

15 hours ago, joe_zrt said:

Please….have you read Arctic Crushers drivel…now there’s a true knowitall!🤣👍🏼

On 8/28/2021 at 8:43 AM, EvilBird said:

A rushed emergency Vaccine touted as having 95% efficacy now months later we are being told is only 39%. Vaccinated can still can transmit and catch Covid and still die. Many Vaccinated People have died from Covid. Israel recently has more cases of death with People who where Vaxxed vs Not. A Country with a majority of Vax population. Also more deaths than last year when there was no Vax. Data doesn't look good at all for the jab yet we keep being told how bad we need it 24/7 everywhere you look. 

Oh and now You need a booster every 6 months otherwise the first two Jabs wear off ,how convenient. Oh gotta still wear a mask too since it basically does jack shit. All of this courtesy of a company who killed and destroyed thousands of people through opiates just in the last 20 years. But ya lets mandate and approve a 39% effective,  1 year old,  emergency vaccine from them that you need to reup twice a year. 

Amazing , yet some of you still think someone who personally made a health conscious decision not to get Vaccinated is an idiot, deserves no medical treatment, deserves loss of employment, cant go to restaurants, cant use public transportation, cant fly, 18 year old healthy kids need it for College now,  And wait K-12 public school is next...

Yup cucked brainwashed society filled with insane scared Boomer control freaks 🤦‍♂️

It's simply mindboggling the sheep can't see this! O.o How in the hell can a vaccine like this, that has so many issues, still be mandated???? Like I said before, I am pretty sure any med and/or vaccine that has had a record such as this was removed from public consumption as it was deemed simply too dangerous for continued use. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
On 8/28/2021 at 4:33 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

1. Medical ignorance

2. Religious ignorance 

3. Political ignorance. 

none of which I’d want in a medical provider. 

You are literally taking about yourself LMAO 🤦‍♂️😭😭😭

• Haha 1