Texas Gov. Abbott to deploy 2,500 more out-of-state medical staff to battle delta Covid surge

• Gold Member

Oregon is begging for a bunch as well….  Contracting out of staters to come in even with a fraction of the population of larger states.  This is from a state where you need to wear a mask outside even.

https://ktvz.com/news/coronavirus/2021/08/25/state-contracts-with-medical-staffing-firms-for-more-nurses-medics-at-st-charles-s-oregon-hospitals/

Edited by BOHICA

Good!  Pay them to leave the shitty operations they are in now,  being a hired gun is what we should all aspire to be.  Wanna make money?  Gotta risk that weekly guaranteed pinch of a check!  If you are worth something, people will pay.  If you aren’t, stay put and follow orders.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good!  Pay them to leave the shitty operations they are in now,  being a hired gun is what we should all aspire to be.  Wanna make money?  Gotta risk that weekly guaranteed pinch of a check!  If you are worth something, people will pay.  If you aren’t, stay put and follow orders.

Traveling nurses kill it $$$$..Over double the pay

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don’t know why my daughter isn’t more aggressive.  It’s just the generation I guess.  She’s in nursing school but is a certified LPN and TMA.  She can bank it right now and build her resume…but, meh….just chillin’ and kicking back on just decent coin as she floats along.  None of these kids are thinking about retiring early anymore….they seemingly just wanna plug along.  I just SMH.

Plus, the bitch asked for some fucking BBQ sauce for the fresh cut filets I Q’d last weekend!!!  She’s lucky her mom was here. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I have a cousin doing this and she loves it. Young, traveling and making great $$$

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Just filling the ranks of those that won't get vaccinated and got fired.  

True.  Let’s see, force the essential workers you absolutely need to continue operations to leave because of some idiotic bullshit.  Then, be forced to pay double to those that other organizations as dumb as yours fired for the same thing.  Now, this is a bulletproof plan of I’ve ever heard one!

Just when you thought our hospital systems were above our disastrous educations and “ScyiNcE” organizations.  Nope!  All a group of nitwits.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Just filling the ranks of those that won't get vaccinated and got fired.  

Unless they had a good medical reason, I wouldn’t want a nurse or a doctor that refused the vaccine coming near me or a family member. Dipshits. 

• Haha 1

https://www.clayandbuck.com/a-deep-dive-with-alex-berenson-covid-fact-and-fiction/ 

An interview with someone that follows and uses actual facts instead of fear mongering. The thing that is interesting as I read the banter here and listen to all these arguments everywhere, is how everyone that took the pokes, which is the cure all that they themselves preach, are so concerned and afraid of the MINORITY number of people that haven't gotten it. What's so pathetic is the denial of the fact if you've had covid, you have better protection than this "vaccine"  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Unless they had a good medical reason, I wouldn’t want a nurse or a doctor that refused the vaccine coming near me or a family member. Dipshits. 

But you would have last year before the jab.   What a fella you are.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol2::lol2:  red state mess!??   wtf is wrong with you.  sleepy Joe holds the responsibility on this just like screwin the pooch in Kabul.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Don’t they say vaccinated can still carry snd transmit. Vaccine just lessons chance of getting real sick or dying.

See the misinformation given to everyone ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lol, vaccinated people carry and spread covid just the same as unvaccinated.  

And they may be less symptomatic so they may not know it and be super spreading.

Vaccinated people are the worst thing for covid spreading.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What about cashier's, wait staff, store employees, or just the people you come in contact with on a day to day basis?? Or you still hiding under your bed??

• Like 2

• Gold Member

A rushed emergency Vaccine touted as having 95% efficacy now months later we are being told is only 39%. Vaccinated can still can transmite and catch Covid and still die. Many Vaccinated People have died from Covid. Israel recently has more cases of death with People who where Vaxxed vs Not. A Country with a majority of Vax population. Also more deaths than last year when there was no Vax. Data doesnt look good at all for the jab yet we keep being told how bad we need it 24/7 everywhere you look. 

Oh and now You need a booster every 6 months otherwise the first two Jabs wear off ,how convenient. Oh gotta still wear a mask too since it basically does jack shit. All of this courtesy of a company who killed and destroyed thousands of people through opiates just in the last 20 years. But ya lets mandate and approve a 39% effective,  1 year old,  emergency vaccine from them that you need to reup twice a year. 

Amazing , yet some of you still think someone who personally made a health conscious decision not to get Vaccinated is an idiot, deserves no medical treatment, deserves loss of employment, cant go to restaurants, cant use public transportation, cant fly, 18 year old healthy kids need it for College now,  And wait K-12 public school is next...

Yup cucked brainwashed society filled with insane scared Boomer control freaks 🤦‍♂️

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Amazing , yet some of you still think someone who personally made a health conscious decision not to get Vaccinated is an idiot, deserves no medical treatment, deserves loss of employment, cant go to restaurants, cant use public transportation, cant fly, 18 year old healthy kids need it for College now,  And wait K-12 public school is next...

Yup cucked brainwashed society filled with insane scared Boomer control freaks 🤦‍♂️

This is designed to push the next divide among the American public.

• Like 2