Predictions on Joe developing some mysterious illness and resigning.

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

TMI..

:lol::bc:

It could have been worse, at least I didn't post a pic. :lmao::bc:

4 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I love a woman with large labias giving me a good facewashing…excuse me for a while…

So you like glazed donuts? :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

The guy has been battling stuttering since he was a kid. Stuttering does not denote a lowered IQ. I’d rather have a stutterer who does the right thing than an orange faced hair dyed blond silver tongued carnival barker grifter who is out to fleece his own constituency and lperpetuate the big lie to try and retake the presidency in strong arm fashion just so he can use its protections from criminal activities and lawsuits. 

Lmfao I see the media has a plan . You are littarly the 4th lemming this week to say tge exact same shit . 3 in person and now on the fourm . So who is running this crap propaganda campaign in I may ask ? 

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao I see the media has a plan . You are littarly the 4th lemming this week to say tge exact same shit . 3 in person and now on the fourm . So who is running this crap propaganda campaign in I may ask ? 

I dare you to find another post so artfully composed and accurate. Please copy and paste here. 

The trumpers also have their talking points tucked into their diapers. The reason I know this is they stink like hell and are all full of $hit. 

Edited by Phenom
Update

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh aren’t you a peach. It might take. Little while but you won’t be able to hide behind that username forever. 

sounds like toolkit to me, wouldn't suprise me if he slithered back in under a dupe:news:

32 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I dare you to find another post so artfully composed and accurate. Please copy and paste here. 

The trumpers also have their talking points tucked into their diapers. The reason I know this is they stink like hell and are all full of $hit. 

Bull shit like I said 3 people other than you this week alone have attempted to pawn off the Biden studder from the time he was a young boy and it dose not reflect a mental decline or his iq .

Never before has any one said this shit to me. now this week 3 people in person and you on this fourm . So tell us what media outlet is running this cover crap ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bull shit like I said 3 people other than you this week alone have attempted to pawn off the Biden studder from the time he was a young boy and it dose not reflect a mental decline or his iq .

Never before has any one said this shit to me. now this week 3 people in person and you on this fourm . So tell us what media outlet is running this cover crap ? 

Sometimes the truth just permeates throughout and appears in what some might call a group think, but in the end, it’s just simply the truth. 

The thing about lies are that they change between iterations of them. The truth maintains accuracy leading to the probability that you will hear the same from many sources. 

Just now, Phenom said:

Sometimes the truth just permeates throughout and appears in what some might call a group think, but in the end, it’s just simply the truth. 

The thing about lies are that they change between iterations of them. The truth maintains accuracy leading to the probability that you will hear the same from many sources. 

Lol yeah ok just be honest.  What outlet were you gazing at open mouthed taking in this particular hunk of programing 

Believe it or not, it’s just comes naturally to me. I found out as a very young man that lying is extremely difficult and unrewarding. As they say, the truth shall set you free…but I’ve bet you’ve heard that before.