Predictions on Joe developing some mysterious illness and resigning.

• Highmark changed the title to Predictions on Joe developing some mysterious illness and resigning.
  • Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hoping for the death of America’s president.

Ummmm....I'll take "What were you doing during Trumps presidency" for $1000 Alex

• Haha 1

The guy has been battling stuttering since he was a kid. Stuttering does not denote a lowered IQ. I’d rather have a stutterer who does the right thing than an orange faced hair dyed blond silver tongued carnival barker grifter who is out to fleece his own constituency and lperpetuate the big lie to try and retake the presidency in strong arm fashion just so he can use its protections from criminal activities and lawsuits. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nobody said that but I have seen you running your suck hole wishing bad shit against “unvaccinated” “Trumpers”, ya fucking douche. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Ummmm....I'll take "What were you doing during Trumps presidency" for $1000 Alex

Wishing the same shit he’s complaining about, on Trump and his staff, probably. 

3 minutes ago, Phenom said:

The guy has been battling stuttering since he was a kid. Stuttering does not denote a lowered IQ. I’d rather have a stutterer who does the right thing than an orange faced hair dyed blond silver tongued carnival barker grifter who is out to fleece his own constituency and lperpetuate the big lie to try and retake the presidency in strong arm fashion just so he can use its protections from criminal activities and lawsuits. 

Oh aren’t you a peach. It might take. Little while but you won’t be able to hide behind that username forever. 

6 minutes ago, Phenom said:

The fact that a guy with a stutter beat trump by a landslide has to torch his shorts. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Phenom said:

:lol:

25 minutes ago, Phenom said:

orange faced hair dyed blond silver tongued carnival barker grifter who is out to fleece his own constituency and lperpetuate the big lie to try and retake the presidency in strong arm fashion just so he can use its protections from criminal activities and lawsuits. 

That also does not denote a lowered IQ.

Your post however..

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don't think anyone on here said anything about death,..But and it's a big BUT... You've wished that on trump AND his kids multiple times when he was president..

:groin:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The fact that a guy with a stutter beat trump by a landslide has to torch his shorts. :lol: 

Yet nobody admits they voted for him..Who did you vote for?? The senile fucktard who couldn't make a grilled cheese let alone run a country other than into the ground or the mean tweeting billionaire..:lol:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Somebody say Kate Upton/???????  :wackit:

KateUpton.jpg

Her pussy looks like a hastily packed suitcase, not an attractive cooch at all

• Haha 1