Americans dying at Kabul airport

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We ended our little “help the world” mission there right after for the reason I mentioned.  There were a few “payback” missions afterwards but, nothing of worldly magnitude.  The UN and NATO forces were put in charge and we had to take orders from those rapists and thieves.

Total idiocy with weak ass Clinton at the helm.  

Another humiliation for us ... :flush:

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Another humiliation for us ... :flush:

Now, like then, it’s our weakest at home…and their elected servants, that serve to be the biggest enemy. We have the power to go and win anywhere….we just aren’t allowed to do it.  And how nice is it that DC uses these crybabies to gain more power and financial advantage?  They are so much smarter than their subjects….and that’s not a big compliment.

Joe said who ever is responsible for all the deaths from the bombings will be tracked down and held accountable for what they've done..........

Um uh the people who are responsible for the bombings are dead, they blew themselves up Joe any one of theses asshole groups can say it was them but the person who blew themselves up are responsible for the deaths......... 

24 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Joe said who ever is responsible for all the deaths from the bombings will be tracked down and held accountable for what they've done..........

Thus the ‘war’ is not ending. Sorry AFJ .

Just caught a sound clip of Biden saying “We will find you.  We will hunt you down.”  :lol: Isn’t that what we’ve been doing?  What a fucking moron.

Then, Psaki (or whatever the fuck her idiotic name is) says, “Americans were killed today, Thisnia not a time for politics.”  I fucking LOL’d!!!!!

This admin is a an absolute disaster.  Absolute.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Just caught a sound clip of Biden saying “We will find you.  We will hunt you down.”  :lol: Isn’t that what we’ve been doing?  What a fucking moron.

Then, Psaki (or whatever the fuck her idiotic name is) says, “Americans were killed today, Thisnia not a time for politics.”  I fucking LOL’d!!!!!

Only a couple years ago they would've had Articles of Impeachment in rough draft by now

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Let me be perfectly clear “We will find you.  We will hunt you down.” 

If Trump was still President the impeachment would already be under way for this mess, not for good old Joe different president, different rules & standards....... 

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Let me be perfectly clear “We will find you.  We will hunt you down.” 

If Trump was still President the impeachment would already be under way for this mess, not for good old Joe different president, different rules & standards....... 

It’s really mind boggling right now.  The left have literally no idea how to lead or govern….at all.  It’s all just emotionally charging their band of half-wits into some bizarre social media frenzy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s really mind boggling right now.  The left have literally no idea how to lead or govern….at all.  It’s all just emotionally charging their band of half-wits into some bizarre social media frenzy.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Joe biden is still around adter 50 yrs, and guess what ? Pushed into presidency by the scholar elite

lololololl

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Literally a white  house staff. Psaki talks of and shows vids of a good amt.

the-airport.jpg

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A few more days and it’s so long Afghanistan. America’s longest and most costly war. Way to go joe!!!! You did what the others didn’t have the balls to do. 

:lol: it’s almost like when you all were crying through your vaginas that Trump didn’t have any plan to accomplish a successful withdrawal.

Biden steps up and says, “Hold me Metamucil…”. :lmao:

14 minutes ago, CFM said:

Did you not hear Joe yesterday we are going back to war ?

Yep

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Less than 500 Americans to get out. Go Joe!!  

Only a 100 people dead in the past 24hrs!! Great plan Joe!! Woo hoo!!

Smh...

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: it’s almost like when you all were crying through your vaginas that Trump didn’t have any plan to accomplish a successful withdrawal.

Biden steps up and says, “Hold me Metamucil…”. :lmao:

Yep

This is a successful withdrawal. What did you expect? A mid-week keewenaw trail ride? Sheesh. 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A few more days and it’s so long Afghanistan. America’s longest and most costly war. Way to go joe!!!! You did what the others didn’t have the balls to do. 

:goodpost:

28 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is a successful withdrawal. What did you expect? A mid-week keewenaw trail ride? Sheesh. 

No, those boy fuckers we’re gonna cause havoc no matter what BUT, this could have been done knowing that….instead of “we negotiated with them and they pinky promised!” By an old fool and his weak, Obama-ish, no respect admin.

I’m glad we’re leaving but, this could have clearly been done better.  Now, I don’t want to hear fuck all from you twats when the beheadings start within this glorious ideology over there.  They can all fucking burn.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, those boy fuckers we’re gonna cause havoc no matter what BUT, this could have been done knowing that….instead of “we negotiated with them and they pinky promised!” By an old fool and his weak, Obama-ish, no respect admin.

I’m glad we’re leaving but, this could have clearly been done better.  Now, I don’t want to hear fuck all from you twats when the beheadings start within this glorious ideology over there.  They can all fucking burn.

Trump negotiated.