Americans dying at Kabul airport

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Add that to the other 2200. 

Like you actually care, unless you can start a fishing thread about it to satisfy your God complex, then you're all good with it.. SMH..What a pitiful life you lead...............

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Did it Clearly fail because of how we exited? The other thing is our military isnt a nation building force, they should have been told to go kill every one of those fuckers

no doubt our rules of engagement cost us soldiers.   but even with opening the rules i am not sure you can exterminate the rats.  we failed in vietnam against a similar enemy

how we exited sucked,  whomever designed the plan and approved the plan at the military and state department level should be canned.   but end of the day with stuff like this the presidents listening to experts. ONly trump thought he knew everything.  

Biden like all presidents gets blame, credit for many things they really have no control over, in this case Biden gets 100% of blame no matter what presidents before him did.

• Like 1

Biden was supposed to have a press conference at 5pm to discuss the issue....Whitehouse feed was cut and press conference postponed with no explanation.. 

If this was Trump, the left would be losing their shit.

The double standard is unbelievable. 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The taliban have been protecting American citizens. They lost quite a few of their own at the hotel bombing. I thought that trump destroyed ISIS? 

Isis my ass. Taliban using our weapons to kill our guys. 

13 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Good lord....watching this press conference is sad. He was given a list of who to call on for questions.....he looks brutally weak.

He called on Peter Doocy which is a surprise. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Like you actually care, unless you can start a fishing thread about it to satisfy your God complex, then you're all good with it.. SMH..What a pitiful life you lead...............

When someone gets shitty and changes the context of the conversation….then it’s time to play. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When someone gets shitty and changes the context of the conversation….then it’s time to play. 

I'm you're huckleberry..Have at it

19 minutes ago, Skeeter21i said:

Good lord....watching this press conference is sad. He was given a list of who to call on for questions.....he looks brutally weak.

I thought it wasn't to bad, at least he looked to actually bare responsibly and said so...He just seems so out of it mentally..  @ActionfigureJoe in your professional opinion, what do you think?? To me he seems mentality whooped..

50 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Isis my ass. Taliban using our weapons to kill our guys. 

So you run around here as well playing Rambo/Military Strategist...did you tell the fellas about Blackhawk Down would have been different had you been there?😂😂

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you run around here as well playing Rambo/Military Strategist...did you tell the fellas about Blackhawk Down would have been different had you been there?😂😂

Fordy is Brutus the Beefcake in military circles. 

CFDF2B3E-7E9C-4608-B8C1-39D242A42760.jpeg

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He called on Peter Doocy which is a surprise. 

He got a little flustered but he did pretty good, I thought it was the least fake Q&A he has done to date. I caught some of this General speaking live on the ground virtually and took questions from the press here..Was actually straight to the point, no BS, guy spoke well and didn't play any politics, shut people down quick when the tried..

Watched 30 minutes of MSNBC to hear the spin. Quickly mentioning Biden has his hands full and the rest of the time talking about Trump Bush and the other “architects” of this mess they claim. 🙄 Shocker. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is something funny about Blackhawk down fatty? 

Yes - I would have leveled those dirty somalians ...

47 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Watched 30 minutes of MSNBC to hear the spin. Quickly mentioning Biden has his hands full and the rest of the time talking about Trump Bush and the other “architects” of this mess they claim. 🙄 Shocker. 

Haven't watched in years ...but Fox has some good analysts on. Their just blowing Biden & crew up.

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Is something funny about Blackhawk down fatty? 

Yes - I would have leveled those dirty somalians ...

Haven't watched in years ...but Fox has some good analysts on. Their just blowing Biden & crew up.

Thousands of those skinnies sacrificed their bodies and painted that fucking shithole city’s streets and rooftops as they were repeated strafed by aircraft fire.  Still, it wasn’t enough…worthless fucking skinnies.

But, Clinton couldn’t have is being shown on tv hosing them precious nigs coating the Dems votes instead of acting like he UN’s whipping boys.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thousands of those skinnies sacrificed their bodies and painted that fucking shithole city’s streets and rooftops as they were repeated strafed by aircraft fire.  Still, it wasn’t enough…worthless fucking skinnies.

But, Clinton couldn’t have is being shown on tv hosing them precious nigs coating the Dems votes instead of acting like he UN’s whipping boys.

Meanwhile Bush leads over 5k to their death in Iraq. You guys are special. 

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We didn't do shit after Blackhawk I don't believe.? I would have leveled that whole city ...fuck em.

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

We didn't do shit after Blackhawk I don't believe.? I would have leveled that whole city ...fuck em.

We ended our little “help the world” mission there right after for the reason I mentioned.  There were a few “payback” missions afterwards but, nothing of worldly magnitude.  The UN and NATO forces were put in charge and we had to take orders from those rapists and thieves.

Total idiocy with weak ass Clinton at the helm.