Americans dying at Kabul airport

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Here is a possible future problem.   Terror attack on our soil in the next 2-3 years that is "traced" back to Afg and we are stupid enough to go right back in.  

Or hostage situations with US citizens, I seriously hope Biden gets everyone out without casualties by the 31st and we never go back, but already have casualties and now our people cant get to the airport..Not a good situation at all..

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Many American contractors are under contract long into 2022. These agreements were signed by both the trump and Biden administration. Many have every intention on staying and working with the new government. That is unless the plug gets pulled on funding. 

That wasn't to train and help the Taliban you dolt....Those agreements were to help stand up the non goat fucking somewhat civilized Afghans. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, mnstang said:

It's been sickening for the last 29 years where the hell have you been?  Or was msm just not telling you to be upset then.

Luckily it's at least almost over.  I know you must hate to hear that 

Wtf are you talking about. I know it’s been for the past 20yrs what’s your point so I can’t feel disgusted over 10 marines that just lost there life today because of a massive cluster fuck of a exit strategy that’s currently happening. Yes thankfully we are almost done and outta there.

For the record I don’t even watch tv don’t even have cable or local channels. I don’t even have any social media besides this place if you wanna count that. I listen to npr on the radio on occasion and whatever junk gets posted here is about as much news as I get.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

That wasn't to train and help the Taliban you dolt....Those agreements were to help stand up the non goat fucking somewhat civilized Afghans. 

which clearly failed.  so we had 4 administrations screw the pooch on working with our "allies" there.   we should have gotten the government inserted Americans out,  select interpreters that helped us and then threw the rest to the wolves.  Fight for your country or don't IDGAF.  Choose to be there as a contractor,  choose to be an afghan and continue to work for the contractor,  SBYL you made a choice.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

which clearly failed.  so we had 4 administrations screw the pooch on working with our "allies" there.   we should have gotten the government inserted Americans out,  select interpreters that helped us and then threw the rest to the wolves.  Fight for your country or don't IDGAF.  Choose to be there as a contractor,  choose to be an afghan and continue to work for the contractor,  SBYL you made a choice.  

Did it Clearly fail because of how we exited? The other thing is our military isnt a nation building force, they should have been told to go kill every one of those fuckers

Just get our troops home. Pay the taliban to allow Americans to fly out and pay the taliban to exterminate the terrorist organizations or else we will from the air and a lot of Taliban will die also. 

5 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Just get our troops home. Pay the taliban to allow Americans to fly out and pay the taliban to exterminate the terrorist organizations or else we will from the air and a lot of Taliban will die also. 

If ISIS could be taken out by air alone, we would have been done there by 2005.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

If ISIS could be taken out by air alone, we would have been done there by 2005.

We overcommitted over the majority of the last two decades. We are so soft when it comes to collateral deaths that we adopted a door to door ferreting out of terrorists. We have the ability to identify pockets of terrorist and if they’re shielding themselves with civilians, then it sucks to be a civilian when that big ass bomb arrives. 

36 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You mean the Afghans that cut and ran? Or the Afghans that were on the take and corrupt? Or maybe those secretly working with the taliban. Which ones? 

28 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Remember, part of that $80 billion is cash they where left.

Turn the fuckers into Dust.

Time for Biden to meet Cornpop again. Lolololol

We need Trump tractics. Stand tall, chest out, dust'm.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

More blackwater. 

Just give them air support and ordnance and let ‘em play!

Now, on the other hand, I would not want any part at all on the ground with this shitty, worthless, inept, libtwatted milque toast administration.  And my guess is, many are on their way home.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

It's been sickening for the last 29 years where the hell have you been?  Or was msm just not telling you to be upset then.

Luckily it's at least almost over.  I know you must hate to hear that 

You are dumber than a stump son...

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

US General begging for Taliban to protect us. 

We left all kinds of explosives in the 86 billion booty. Almost guarantee that is what is killing our guys right now...

The taliban have been protecting American citizens. They lost quite a few of their own at the hotel bombing. I thought that trump destroyed ISIS?