Americans dying at Kabul airport

• Gold Member

Death tolls rising hope we can get our people outta this shit hole

Three US officials and a source familiar with the situation said that according to initial reports, there were some US personnel among the casualties.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/26/asia/afghanistan-kabul-airport-blast-intl/index.html

• Advertising Member
Just now, Catalina said:

I'm kind if surprised it took this long in that tinderbox. Next few days is going to be ugly for sure. 

Just now, Catalina said:

I'm kind if surprised it took this long in that tinderbox. Next few days is going to be ugly for sure. 

Wait until they end up firing on a plane....god forbid. 

24 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Death tolls rising hope we can get our people outta this shit hole

Three US officials and a source familiar with the situation said that according to initial reports, there were some US personnel among the casualties.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/26/asia/afghanistan-kabul-airport-blast-intl/index.html

4 marines confirmed dead.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9928133/Car-bomb-threat-forces-Kabul-airport-CLOSE-citizens-345-seater-plane-leaves-empty.html

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Catalina said:

For the life of me, I cannot understand why they didn't get all the civilians out while they still had soldiers there to 'hold the fort', then pull the soldiers out. Seems like a lousy strategy to me. 

Many American contractors are under contract long into 2022. These agreements were signed by both the trump and Biden administration. Many have every intention on staying and working with the new government. That is unless the plug gets pulled on funding. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Catalina said:

For the life of me, I cannot understand why they didn't get all the civilians out while they still had soldiers there to 'hold the fort', then pull the soldiers out. Seems like a lousy strategy to me. 

What did you expect from Killer Joe?

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Many American contractors are under contract long into 2022. These agreements were signed by both the trump and Biden administration. Many have every intention on staying and working with the new government. That is unless the plug gets pulled on funding. 

That fine, if someone wants to stay, no problem, they can stay. I'm talking about the people who want to leave. Seems like this shitshow at the airport could have been avoided. Clear a path, put a ring around the airport, and its 'all ashore that going ashore'. Only then do you pull the defenses. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

At least 10 U.S. Marines and soldiers have been killed in the suicide bombing outside Kabul airport Thursday, U.S. officials tell Fox News' Lucas Tomlinson.

It’s sickening the massive cluster fuck this is 

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Will you get off the fucking "these are all greedy contractors" BS..these were 10 u.s. Marines

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Catalina said:

Simple that's common sense, as for the Biden, he thinks with common dollars as you can tell by his spending.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Here is a possible future problem.   Terror attack on our soil in the next 2-3 years that is "traced" back to Afg and we are stupid enough to go right back in.  

23 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

At least 10 U.S. Marines and soldiers have been killed in the suicide bombing outside Kabul airport Thursday, U.S. officials tell Fox News' Lucas Tomlinson.

Now they're saying 12: (11 Marines & 1 Navy Medic)

28 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

It’s sickening the massive cluster fuck this is 

It's been sickening for the last 29 years where the hell have you been?  Or was msm just not telling you to be upset then.

Luckily it's at least almost over.  I know you must hate to hear that