Warnings About the Sturgis Rally Have Come Tragically True

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, JEFF said:

It's actually super tame now. They keep it pretty civil compared to the 70's and 80's. 

I remember getting stopped on rt 3 near funspot by a bunch of bikers lining the road in ‘88.  The toll was tits or burnouts. Since I was a dude I lit it up. 1980 Kawasaki Z1r 1000 did not disappoint. 

Edited by Shifty

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

I’d bet 1/2 the real[\b] female bikers here could dust the 2 of you. 

Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You're like a broken record. WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH!!!! 

STUPID FUCK.           STFU on your Baja 23, POS!!   STFU!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Seriously, who really cares about these greaseballs and professionals dressing up like cartoonish, fake criminals. 

That's GRAVANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I miss having the Sienna. It was AWD and went through the snow like nobody’s business. Lots of room for hauling shit and was great for loading the grandkids and family. It still got 25mpg and had 270hp. I get it though, ego gets in the way of people owning them. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I miss having the Sienna. It was AWD and went through the snow like nobody’s business. Lots of room for hauling shit and was great for loading the grandkids and family. It still got 25mpg and had 270hp. I get it though, ego gets in the way of people owning them. 

When one has no pride in themselves.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Warnings About the Sturgis Rally Have Come Tragically True

In western South Dakota’s Meade County, more than one in three COVID-19 tests are currently returning positive, and over the last three weeks, seven-day average case counts have increased by 3,400 percent. This exponential growth in cases is likely attributable to the 81st Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, which drew an estimated half a million visitors to Meade County and its environs from Aug. 6 through 15, potentially acting as a superspreader event. 

The pandemic is surging nationally, not just proximal to biker chaos in South Dakota. Defined in large part by the emergence of the highly transmissible Delta variant, the United States is experiencing its fourth surge of COVID-19 right now, and our nationwide case counts have increased by 64.4 percent over the last 21 days. (For more on our methodology, see our note at the bottom of this column.) 

But while Southern states have been the main drivers of this surge thus far, the recent spike in cases in South Dakota warrants special concern. 

The state more broadly has witnessed a 686.8 percent increase in daily case counts over the past three weeks, currently more than 10 times the nationwide rate. Meade County’s post-Sturgis uptick is certainly a contributor to this state-level increase, but neighboring counties have experienced a sharp incline in cases, too—ranging from a 1,900 percent increase in the past three weeks in Butte to a 1,050 percent increase in Lawrence. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/warnings-sturgis-rally-come-tragically-085648542.html

But having an open border with no COVID check is fine with the Biden retards

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Love how % increase is the going statistic of the day to fit the narrative.   If you have 10 cases and it goes up 686.8% you now have 79 cases or an increase of 69.   There's a reason they don't post actual numbers.  

Agreed. I notice VT got picked out a lot over the past year. When we had a surge from 10 one day and 20 the next, we made the national news as 100% rise. Well duh :lol: Also, I was always taught that 100% is as high as it goes. What's with this 560% stuff? 5.6 times higher is what I thought it was. Did I miss something :dunno:

Don't get me wrong, I do think it is a serious problem. We have no idea whom or what the next variant might target. Who knows, the Chinese might have programmed it to attack any that ever visited a site called HCS. We'd all be fucked :lol:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You're like a broken record. WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH!!!! 

STUPID FUCK.           STFU on your Baja 23, POS!!   STFU!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

LOl, the women could definitely dust you ! Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah

Fat old fuck

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have a nice pension, great retirement, and a big dick. I drive whatever I please. Sorry about your need to compensate. 

You  and clown500 must date. Who identifies as whom ?

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you guyz remember when I posted LAST YEAR, that I wanted to give the STURGIS TOUGH GUYS, a chance to exit just before Sturgis, and if they didn't I wanted to have the SD State Troopers, and the SD National Guard, with 48" Riot batons, whacking them right off their bikes!!!!

DO YOU FUCKING REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said the same thing THIS YEAR!! 

Knock those fukkers right off their fukkin bikes!!!

Oh boy, would I sure like to have been out there if Gravano rode by, and do some batting practice!!!! 

Maybe next year I will volunteer for LACONIA PD, and get a chance to whack him. 

" Hey, how do ya' like this dog-pic, Steve Big Shot?  " 

I see the connection now.

Ben hates cops, you claim you were a cop (love hate).   Ben says he beat up bikers you say you want to beat up bikers.   Both into wood cutting.   Both use the derogatory term fa9g0t more than anyone on here.  You claim to have bigtime money......hmmmmmm....

Pee stain is Ben's homosexual sugar daddy.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ahh those days of most mini vans having the NASCAR stickers all over them. Driving super aggressive with kids in the back  :lol: 

4 hours ago, CFM said:

Hey Mainecat, how many Texas dems caught covid when they fled in a private plane. # and percentage. 
Did your lack of news not tell you or did you forget to let us know ?

Where are those pesky criminals? Haven’t heard about them in a few weeks or so. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you guyz remember when I posted LAST YEAR, that I wanted to give the STURGIS TOUGH GUYS, a chance to exit just before Sturgis, and if they didn't I wanted to have the SD State Troopers, and the SD National Guard, with 48" Riot batons, whacking them right off their bikes!!!!

DO YOU FUCKING REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said the same thing THIS YEAR!! 

Knock those fukkers right off their fukkin bikes!!!

Oh boy, would I sure like to have been out there if Gravano rode by, and do some batting practice!!!! 

Maybe next year I will volunteer for LACONIA PD, and get a chance to whack him. 

" Hey, how do ya' like this dog-pic, Steve Big Shot?  " 

Both places are more then 3 miles from your house. So we all know you will not travel that far. Instead you will just stay home and worry someone may ask you to lick their pussy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Love how % increase is the going statistic of the day to fit the narrative.   If you have 10 cases and it goes up 686.8% you now have 79 cases or an increase of 69.   There's a reason they don't post actual numbers.  

Theatre and literature for idiots.

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Seriously, who really cares about these greaseballs and professionals dressing up like cartoonish, fake criminals. 

Apparently, libtwat media cares..A LOT!

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Another one if those tragedies that doesn't change anything in my life.  

Huh!  

Tragedies aren't so bad after all!

You should at least feel scared and/ or sad.  Can you at least just do a little of both and look concerned?

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have a nice pension, great retirement, and a big dick. I drive whatever I please. Sorry about your need to compensate. 

You too!!!!!

34 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Both places are more then 3 miles from your house. So we all know you will not travel that far. Instead you will just stay home and worry someone may ask you to lick their pussy.

EWWW!!!!   :puke: