COVID deaths....wait what?

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:

Pulled this morning from the CDC website.  Where's this huge spike?

cdcdeaths.JPG

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Tokyo's Medical Assoc. Chairman holds live press conference recommending ivermectin to all doctors, for all Covid patients. 

Not on topic ...but related

MC hates the Japs though, so does that count?

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Tokyo's Medical Assoc. Chairman holds live press conference recommending ivermectin to all doctors, for all Covid patients. 

Not on topic ...but related

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

1) are you sure you can trust the CDC?

2) they’re in the laissez-faire states.

177ECAFC-60E0-4F55-8A02-CB8B3432669F.png

Positive Tests 150,118

Deaths 346

Mortality of positive cases .2% (only counting those tested positive which of course we know there are many times more positive that are not tested.)

Florida's cumulative mortality rate of positive cases 1.3% since Feb 2020.

Moral of the story.....Delta is more transmissible but far, far less deadly.  6.5 x's less deadly or 650% less deadly.

Carry on.    

http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_partners/covid19_report_archive/covid19-data/covid19_data_latest.pdf

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Positive Tests 150,118

Deaths 346

Mortality of positive cases .2% (only counting those tested positive which of course we know there are many times more positive that are not tested.)

Florida's cumulative mortality rate of positive cases 1.3% since Feb 2020.

Moral of the story.....Delta is more transmissible but far, far less deadly.  6.5 x's less deadly. 

http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_partners/covid19_report_archive/covid19-data/covid19_data_latest.pdf

You asked where the huge spike was.

Great that deaths are down across the country as a whole.

Now post a chart of hospitalizations. I just read that they hit the highest since January. :pc:

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

You asked where the huge spike was.

Great that deaths are down across the country as a whole.

Now post a chart of hospitalizations. I just read that they hit the highest since January. :pc:

I was making the comments on the country as a whole regarding deaths over the whole pandemic not a short swath.   We are far, far below 2 other spikes.

You do know as far as vaccination % Florida is doing pretty good?   66%.  You know what else they have.....a lot of people with co-morbidities.  

If you are so concerned about hospitalizations you post it.  This thread was about deaths nationwide.

I'm gonna take a "wild" shot in the dark here.   You have at least one of the co-morbidities they talk about.

Edited by Highmark

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody is dying of covid, lets just amply the case counts for the dumb dumbs.

BECuZ fulLy VaxinAted!!!!!!  :lol:

This is going to go down as one of the dumbest moments in human history.  And DAYAM, there’s a bunch of them!

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

:news:

Pulled this morning from the CDC website.  Where's this huge spike?

cdcdeaths.JPG

Jesus. Please try to keep up. Just find a chart, any chart, that shows a high Covid statistic and use that shit. Its what the fear mongering covid cult does. You’ve have almost a year and a half to figure it out, get with the program. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

I was making the comments on the country as a whole regarding deaths.   We are far, far below 2 other spikes.

You do know as far as vaccination % Florida is doing pretty good?   66%.  You know what else they have.....a lot of people with co-morbidities.  

If you are so concerned about hospitalizations you post it.  This thread was about deaths nationwide.

I'm gonna take a "wild" shot in the dark here.   You have at least one of the co-morbidities they talk about.

Yes, we are far below nationally. Vaccinations preventing those at most risk, maybe?

And Florida is around 52% fully vaccinated. 

Wild shot miss - I'm just as healthy as all you non-vaxxers supposedly say you are. Were you one of the ones guessing I was an older individual as well? I sometimes imagine in my head what you guys are like too. :x

Only sickness I have is sledding! :thumbsup:

Here's the spike you were looking for, the one that's causing governors to ask for help. 

image.thumb.png.96feb17abe5159cc478887defd54c93c.png

Edited by akvanden

43 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yes, we are far below nationally. Vaccinations preventing those at most risk, maybe?

And Florida is around 52% fully vaccinated. 

Wild shot miss - I'm just as healthy as all you non-vaxxers supposedly say you are. Were you one of the ones guessing I was an older individual as well? I sometimes imagine in my head what you guys are like too. :x

Only sickness I have is sledding! :thumbsup:

Here's the spike you were looking for, the one that's causing governors to ask for help. 

image.thumb.png.96feb17abe5159cc478887defd54c93c.png

I can't figure if you're obtuse or retarded I wasn't look for that.   Jesus man.

Yes vaccines are working for the vulnerable and as I've stated a number of times I've encouraged close family with certain conditions to get the Vax that it was worth the risk.  My issue is telling everyone to get it along with many other ways this has been handled.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I can't figure if you're obtuse or retarded I wasn't look for that.   Jesus man.

Yes vaccines are working for the vulnerable and as I've stated a number of times I've encouraged close family with certain conditions to get the Vax that it was worth the risk.  My issue is telling everyone to get it along with many other ways this has been handled.

“I recommend the vax for some and try telling everyone to get along” meanwhile posting a thousand threads on why Covid isn’t bad, vaccine this or that. 😂

As I’ve said since the beginning, the Covid hoaxers are as bad as the shutdown the country masks everywhere crowd. Neither shuts the fuck up. Not a whole lot of people in the middle using common sense in my opinion. The truth is in the middle. 

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

1) are you sure you can trust the CDC?

2) they’re in the laissez-faire states.

177ECAFC-60E0-4F55-8A02-CB8B3432669F.png

Lol better to trust googe they are the gold standard for content manipulation after all.  Hell they make mark blush 

13 hours ago, Crowder said:

“I recommend the vax for some and try telling everyone to get along” meanwhile posting a thousand threads on why Covid isn’t bad, vaccine this or that. 😂

As I’ve said since the beginning, the Covid hoaxers are as bad as the shutdown the country masks everywhere crowd. Neither shuts the fuck up. Not a whole lot of people in the middle using common sense in my opinion. The truth is in the middle. 

:lmao:  Whoosh.   I've said COVID is serious just not as serious as they are making it out to be.   You know....in the middle.  

People can sit in restaurants without masks but kids need to wear them every minute in school.   The least vulnerable of which not many get it much less get sick.   Here's an idea lets make all classroom seating like restaurant tables because its obvious it doesn't spread seated like that.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 2