Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

It's the exact same spot as my last 98 crank that went. Maybe try to find a 700 or 800 to drop in next season but for now I put it back together and parked it for the summer. 

Screenshot_20240401_085642_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20240401_085659_Photos.jpg

26 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Time to start the annual teardown and figure out what shit we tore up in the whole 3 days of riding we did.

I am pretty much ready for that. However we are supposed to get 0-10 feet of snow tomorrow night 

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I am pretty much ready for that. However we are supposed to get 0-10 feet of snow tomorrow night 

Think I have 2 engine rebuilds and 1 engine build to do this summer, and at least 1 whole sled rebuild and 1 sled build.  

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Think I have 2 engine rebuilds and 1 engine build to do this summer, and at least 1 whole sled rebuild and 1 sled build.  

I have hyfax, suspension over haul and carbides to do for sure along with a good washing 

On 4/1/2024 at 9:45 PM, Not greg b said:

I have hyfax, suspension over haul and carbides to do for sure along with a good washing 

may as well upgrade the hyfax to match your skis... maybe even pick up 1-2mph.

https://www.arcticinsider.com/inside-qa-arctic-cat-launches-high-tech-tiger-wear-strips/

and tuNNeL fLarEZ :crazy:

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

may as well upgrade the hyfax to match your skis... maybe even pick up 1-2mph.

https://www.arcticinsider.com/inside-qa-arctic-cat-launches-high-tech-tiger-wear-strips/

and tuNNeL fLarEZ :crazy:

. I haven’t spent that much money on hyfax in 10 years. I have replaced maybe 3 sets. The way this season has been I am sure my stock ones are probably shot. I haven’t really check them out though. Too much dirt on them. It will also give a reason to put white ones on it. They are more slippery than the black stock ones because the white plastic reflects heat. 

wife: what are all these boxes on the garage floor?

me, up in the attic organizing and taking inventory of spare SnoPro parts: I've been saving those boxes up here for you for Holiday Decorations. (lie) 

wife: I bought six new plastic totes for decorations on clearance.

me: okay, I'll just recycle them when I'm done up here. 

:roflcrying:

IMG_20240413_121853833_HDR.jpg

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I saw a few videos from the hill climb stuff, of whatever it is, at Giant's Ridge this weekend.

I'm not sure if it was the riders I saw the videos of or what, but I swear I could win that bitch on a Trailcat 4000.

You can’t go over 55mph. That is what you saw 

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yes zr6000 is there enforcing the limit. If you go over 55 he throws gravel and beer cans at you 

I'll roost empties back at him on whatever corner he is flagging.

I dug a set of old Sno Pro bars out this morning to make sure I can do that.

51 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If it is a Procross, reverse acts as tool-less snowflap removal.  

The catalyst is worse than the procross for flap removal. I couldn’t even get mine out of the truck without screwing up the flap lol