Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im a wigger ....grew up around black dudes . I like gold chains and escalades remember? 

I have Run DMC on vinyl gold chainer wannabe. 

:roflcrying: 

Please don't force me to dig it out of the basement archive and take a picture.  There's a beastie boys lp in there too, along with Ratt, Bill Cosby albums I grew up on, assorted ammunition and numerous pairs of numchucks.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold Member

Glad I pulled the cover , besides some water coming out from moisture , chain was sloppy loose couldnt even tell from the outside by the tensioner, and tons of sludge. 

The sucking out method on these Axys because no drain plug is fucking stupid. 

382DF3DA-1226-4A4E-A25E-63DEB0E5A31A.jpeg

F909E40A-E050-4550-B40B-B80B89FED083.jpeg

EC6E94CF-E5ED-40D7-85DA-F1AC53E1DD8F.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Glad I pulled the cover , besides some water coming out from moisture , chain was sloppy loose couldnt even tell from the outside by the tensioner, and tons of sludge. 

At least you got a real tensioner #mustbenice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I finally found a set of grip plates I liked and got them on after some tweaking.  I have a couple other sets I've got over the last year but didn't like and shelved.  If there's any cat guys on FB maybe you've seen the Arctic monkey garage guy.  I saw the plates in one of his videos and was able to get them.  Guy is such a lunatic but sometimes I have to get something from him.  This should help with my feet slipping off and I like how they turned out

PXL_20221130_035653303.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

always pull the chain case cover... shit wears out and it's much easier to check in your garage than trying to repair it trailside.

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

I finally found a set of grip plates I liked and got them on after some tweaking.  I have a couple other sets I've got over the last year but didn't like and shelved.  If there's any cat guys on FB maybe you've seen the Arctic monkey garage guy.  I saw the plates in one of his videos and was able to get them.  Guy is such a lunatic but sometimes I have to get something from him.  This should help with my feet slipping off and I like how they turned out

on something that low, we just buried our knee's into the running boards and asked Santa for a new pair of snow pants every year before Christmas.   my dad gave me iron on patches one year in my Xmas stocking, and our old iron under the tree wrapped up.  dad had a good sense of humor... that cheap fuck.

19 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Reclipped an entire track tonight.  I hate clipping tracks with a burning passion.

God I hope I reclipped the right Enticer track of the collection...

20221202_212828[1].jpg

Looks pretty though 

On 11/5/2022 at 12:49 PM, Palu49 said:

The guys gotta be on some sort of watch list at this point for how much time he spends in different countries 😂

I talked to him a few weeks back about any good tcat parts he may have laying around and then I realized a 1998 Thundercat was at least 78 sleds ago for him.

Sadly, I've been to more foriegn countries than US states at this point.....and there are only 11 states I haven't been to yet.....

And, although I never owned a T-cat of any year...... YES, anything I had 1998 would have been at least 78 sleds ago..........

On 11/5/2022 at 6:37 PM, krom said:

AFIK He took this year off from ordering a sled

Keep waiting for the "hey we can get you a Catalyst in January" phone call...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Reclipped an entire track tonight.  I hate clipping tracks with a burning passion.

20221202_212828[1].jpg

I would rather get a fucking root canal than EVER reclip and entire track. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Started the RMK today. That’s as far as I’ve gotten with sled shit this year. Clearly just not into it. I have two trips planned already though. 

84C9BDAC-367F-4B03-8404-D4F034C77079.jpeg

I wasn't really into it either this year either until like last week I get it. 

Normally im good to go by Oct :dunno:

Freakin 55 today and rain so that doesnt help get the blood going either 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Started the RMK today. That’s as far as I’ve gotten with sled shit this year. Clearly just not into it. I have two trips planned already though. 

I'm glad it didn't burst into flames.

On 12/2/2022 at 5:27 PM, mnstang said:

Great guy, but he's nuttier than squirrel shit, you should meet him in person.  The videos aren't an act, he's like that 24-7.  Bought a ton of sleds from us over the years.

On 12/2/2022 at 11:10 PM, racinfarmer said:

20221202_212828[1].jpg

Tracks usa makes a track clip tool from a modified set of bolt cutters.  After using it, I would never attempt to do it any other way.

https://cdnmedia.endeavorsuite.com/images/customcatalogs/2c11bd15-e38f-4536-a120-6f7a4835b1d0/-3743/products/display/1fa74eb0-2fae-42bf-8e96-9aef6c2fca9a.jpg?v=20130613091228

https://shop.tracksusa.com/Track-Clip-Tool--Track-Clips-detail.htm?productId=-441526&shopBy=-13276&catalogId=-3743

18 hours ago, taperk600 said:

Sadly, I've been to more foriegn countries than US states at this point.....and there are only 11 states I haven't been to yet.....

And, although I never owned a T-cat of any year...... YES, anything I had 1998 would have been at least 78 sleds ago..........

Keep waiting for the "hey we can get you a Catalyst in January" phone call...........

We can take a deposit on a Catalyst in January, but I'm not sure our rep will even have one by then...

They are talking about only giving one to each rep, and having it go to each dealer for a day or two.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, krom said:

Great guy, but he's nuttier than squirrel shit, you should meet him in person.  The videos aren't an act, he's like that 24-7.  Bought a ton of sleds from us over the years.

Tracks usa makes a track clip tool from a modified set of bolt cutters.  After using it, I would never attempt to do it any other way.

https://cdnmedia.endeavorsuite.com/images/customcatalogs/2c11bd15-e38f-4536-a120-6f7a4835b1d0/-3743/products/display/1fa74eb0-2fae-42bf-8e96-9aef6c2fca9a.jpg?v=20130613091228

https://shop.tracksusa.com/Track-Clip-Tool--Track-Clips-detail.htm?productId=-441526&shopBy=-13276&catalogId=-3743

We can take a deposit on a Catalyst in January, but I'm not sure our rep will even have one by then...

They are talking about only giving one to each rep, and having it go to each dealer for a day or two.

Yeah I think I've bought stuff from him three times.  Very high energy pretty much a lunatic, not in a bad way but the guy is nuts.  For these plates I waited a couple weeks after paying and asked him about them, he had no idea what I was talking about and I figured because seeing him put out these videos I know he's going a mile a minute in every direction.  So he said call him so I call him and the first ten minutes of the phone call it's just him yelling about all the cool stuff he has and all this.  I'm like I just want some grip plates man lol

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, krom said:

link to videos?

In the summer he made a big long video about how he was going to start producing kids snowmobiles with three available engines and an engine swap program for as they grow.  Neat pipe dream but that's all it was but he was serious at the time