Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

14 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Congratulations on your “retirement” btw, Jim. Don’t go hiding too far though. Some of us still need a Polaris guy around. :bc:

Don't you frett--I'll be doin more sled stuff. developing some go fast goodies for the 650, and some other triple top secret shit!

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 5:31 PM, Not greg b said:

I just saw the king of roached out snowmobile trailers today. It was being pulled down the road at 5mph because the wheel was about to fall off. To top it off it had a rat of a F7 on it. I think corner2corner may have got a f7 as it was being pulled by a vehicle that looked just like his 

Crazy Joe drove through WI?  Dirt pond racing?

On 11/16/2021 at 8:39 PM, Zambroski said:

I got my new lid today and it slid on like I’ve been wearing it a season already. My first FXR lid.  Much better than my last 509’s Pretty nice piece.  Fuck…happy to find one in my size…..at fucking retail price though!  Ughhh.

NEVER again will I have a 509.

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

My new risers came in 

087958D8-0936-43CB-A5A2-FBC55C8709D4.jpeg

My excessively large risers are stuck in the Spee-Dee jail.  Grrr...

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

My old man's 509 Delta helmet has been a POS.

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

My 509’s were just “ok” but, right  out of the box, this FXR feels and looks better.  We’ll see though.

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

My excessively large risers are stuck in the Spee-Dee jail.  Grrr...

My old man's 509 Delta helmet has been a POS.

I downsized and just bolted up some 3.5” on my ride.  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

have to say, their Procross wraps turned out well.

257621521_447880966706772_25690255702852

Are these straight from Cat? I’m not familiar with the name. I have a bud that has a 17 ZR SP that has no graphics on it and I’m sure he would LOVE to make it look more like his 2001 ZR, graphic wise anyway. Probably is his is a white hood and black side panels, iirc. Post a link to these and I will send this to him. 

19 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The only thing 509 is good for is the warranty. I get new pair of goggles from them every year because they always fall apart. High quality product in my book lol

I have 509 goggles that are easily 5-6 seasons old that still work fine and are in one piece. I’ve broken one of the slack adjusting buckles on a set and that’s it. I wouldn’t call them great quality but I don’t think any of them are. The 509s seem to fit my helmet well and work just fine for me. The pair of X5 Ignites I have are a god send for warmer off trail days. 

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Are these straight from Cat? I’m not familiar with the name. I have a bud that has a 17 ZR SP that has no graphics on it and I’m sure he would LOVE to make it look more like his 2001 ZR, graphic wise anyway. Probably is his is a white hood and black side panels, iirc. Post a link to these and I will send this to him. 

https://www.arcticinsider.com/product/genii-bodywork-rewind-wrap/

25 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

13 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

see above and/or https://www.arcticinsider.com/arctic-shop/

but, it's for the Gen2 '18 & up bodywork 

On 11/19/2021 at 5:56 PM, Deephaven said:

509 is total shit . And I found it hard to believe they could make there shit worse then they showed me there is no bottom on how bad they can get 

On 11/21/2021 at 8:31 PM, racinfarmer said:

Got 1 order of parts in, but only 1 of the 4 items ordered was in the box. :(

Not bad . I have been waiting on the plow mount for my 22 rzr that was supposed to be in a week after hay days . So I have a pretty much worthless polly plow with power turn and shifter knob with built in controls and no way to hang it on a machine.  Talked with them again today and he was like well do you want me to lie to you?

or do you want me to tell you that I have no idea and the vendor has no idea where his containers are and has been trying to find them for weeks . 

Edited by Ez ryder

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Not bad . I have been waiting on the plow mount for my 22 rzr that was supposed to be in a week after hay days . So I have a pretty much worthless polly plow with power turn and shifter knob with built in controls and no way to hang it on a machine.  Talked with them again today and he was like well do you want me to lie to you?

or do you want me to tell you that I have no idea and the vendor has no idea where his containers are and has been trying to find them for weeks . 

And this surprises you how? :flush:

Trying to get anything like that is next to impossible right now. I’m actually surprised when places have what I need in stock these days. I’m also going to be happy if I can just keep all of my old junk vehicles and play toys going for another year or so. 

I got the pair of Klim boots I ordered in August the other day. Still waiting on my Klim coat. If I get it this season, I’ll be impressed. 

9 hours ago, Not greg b said:

They have them coming for the gen 1 sleds 

I think some of the retro shit is kind of cool. I was talking with said friend last night on the phone. He says he’s going to ride it until he can find something else he wants. He really liked my older pro ride assualts that I had and he rode an 850 Doo last year that he really liked too. Says he is almost thinking about selling his 17 ZR and riding his 2001 ZR for this year until prices come down. I talked him out of that at least. I don’t think his 17 is that bad of a sled but even after a few rides of me helping him tune the suspension to his liking he’s just not impressed. He bought it for a smoking deal so in todays market, he will easily make money on it at least.