Jen Psaki says Blackwater founder Erik Prince is soulless for charging $6,500 for Kabul evacuation flight

Rich

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

From Obamas ocean front 12 million dollar home, cuz global warming and all.

Why would you buy an ocean front mansion if the sea is going to claim it in 12 years? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We must raise taxes to conquer global warming !!!! 

I believe you and Zambozo are brothers. :lmao:

Thems fightin’ words!  

1 minute ago, CFM said:

How much $$$$ do we pay for each inmate in prison each month ? Homeless in a temp hotel room per month ? Illegal immigrant in a facility fir a few weeks.

Wonder how much insurance on a plane flown into/out of Afghaniston right now ? Let alone everything else ?

Twats:  “we ShOulD ResCuE tHem!!”

Also Twats: “HoW FuCkIng MuCH dOeS it CoST?!?!   no wHeY!!!!”

Imbeciles.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Erik Prince is a black hearted shitbag who profits off death and destruction.

he runs a business that provides a needed service in the world.    if we would stop creating unnecessary conflict there would have been no vacuum for him to fill.  

Gee I wonder if you still had a military base that was bought and payed for to evac all those people out first before running away in the middle of the night leaving all those people to fend for themselves. 

Oh you did but the current prez ordered them out first. This is all on biden folks. to argue otherwise you would have to be as dumb as jimmy.

trump had the first 1/3 of this operation and you can scrutinize his plan on those actions, but the last 2/3's are biden and his plan. He took over and immediately changed to situation to his plan. The results of this is the severe fuckup that is being played out before our eyes. 

Trying to place the full blame of this on the previous admin is really low IQ stuff that it makes a real retard sound smart in contrast. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Lol...  My whole reason for this topic was Jen the redhead is talking about someone (else) not having a soul...  Ironic?

That being said, she is full of shit. But that's her job.  Trying to cover up Biden's gaffes is a lot to ask of anyone.

As for Blackwater, they offer a service to the govt.  If the govt doesn't like the terms, they are certainly welcome not to use the service.  How much would you have to pay a pilot to fly into that hellhole?   You want to rent my aircraft to do what?  Some jackass might fire a shoulder rocket at it? Well, my price just went up..a lot...   etc...

Did you see the vid of a plane leaving the airport, dropping anti-aircraft missile defense flares?  Yeah, those pilots are holding their breathe every time the plane is in the air.

1 hour ago, CFM said:

How much $$$$ do we pay for each inmate in prison each month ? Homeless in a temp hotel room per month ? Illegal immigrant in a facility fir a few weeks.

Wonder how much insurance on a plane flown into/out of Afghanistan right now ? Let alone everything else ?

They are residences (by force) of the state!  Not inmates!  Get it right, racist!!

• Haha 2

About 4k round trip to New Zealand without people wanting to kill you.

okay, okay i get it. If gov’t was paying all, do you think they’d pay more or less total ? Way fucking more. Take that to the bank. They just left $80 billion worth of stuff behind. :(

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Where are all the philanthropists and why aren't they stroking the checks to cover the cost and risk of rescuing those who need to be rescued.  its clear by now that we can expect the Taliban to have us by the balls 5 ways til Sunday.

George Soros was against the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. Everything he said would come true has come true. 

3 hours ago, Rich said:

Lol...  My whole reason for this topic was Jen the redhead is talking about someone (else) not having a soul...  Ironic?

That being said, she is full of shit. But that's her job.  Trying to cover up Biden's gaffes is a lot to ask of anyone.

As for Blackwater, they offer a service to the govt.  If the govt doesn't like the terms, they are certainly welcome not to use the service.  How much would you have to pay a pilot to fly into that hellhole?   You want to rent my aircraft to do what?  Some jackass might fire a shoulder rocket at it? Well, my price just went up..a lot...   etc...

For every military person that trump pulled from Afghanistan, he replaced them with two contractors. Trump loaded up Afghanistan with contractors. His education secretary was Eric Prince’s sister. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Bull shit he set the pull out date and got all but like 2500 left behind to do the wrap up . And some bombing of assets left behind needs to be done now

He replaced military personal with government contractors at a rate of 2:1. Dummy 

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

For every military person that trump pulled from Afghanistan, he replaced them with two contractors. Trump loaded up Afghanistan with contractors. His education secretary was Eric Prince’s sister. :lol: 

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Given Eric Prince’s past history of evil shit he’s done, this is rather minor. 

Some of these jagoffs think he is a saint.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some of these jagoffs think he is a saint.

No, but he’s not the enemy.  Sorry you feel so woefully inept though.

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Given Eric Prince’s past history of evil shit he’s done, this is rather minor. 

Name some.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No, but he’s not the enemy.  Sorry you feel so woefully inept though.

Name some.

This.  I'd also like to see some actual evidence of this 2 to 1 contractor thing, and how its relevant.