Cuomo replacement reveals he hid 12,000 nursing home deaths.

• Gold Member

Many people were suspicious of this, now that it is out with one state the mis-reporting of LTC facility deaths, lets go after the other Democrat run states that used the LTC the same way, starting with MN, to find out the real numbers.

And they wonder why people question their numbers.........

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Mc is an idiot, Cuomo is a piece of shit

Although I really can't disagree with you on this, I fear what's going to be rammed down our throats in the next election.  It's looking a lot like James or someone from nyc that's severely progressive will end up the D candidate.  We're in a no-win situation as the non-urban inhabitants of NY.  

Even Hochul has come out all progressive out of the gate to appease the NY vote.. She thinks she's got a shot...:flush:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

He's a disgusting human being

And the MSM tried to put this mother fucker up on a pedestal.  As if we didn't need any more proof of the deceit that is being laid on the public, and by whom.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rich said:

It's looking a lot like James or someone from nyc that's severely progressive will end up the D candidate.  We're in a no-win situation as the non-urban inhabitants of NY.  

Even Hochul has come out all progressive out of the gate to appease the NY vote.. She thinks she's got a shot...:flush:

since it didn't work out the first time, maybe you all could try that 1/6 thing for Trump in NY again?

Gangs-of-New-York-Drinking-Game.gif

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

since it didn't work out the first time, maybe you all could try that 1/6 thing for Trump in NY again?

Gangs-of-New-York-Drinking-Game.gif

Since what didn't work out?  I'm talking about NY and how the state politics are controlled by the NYC progressives.  Look up the SAFE act for one reference... Can you please explain to me where I referenced Trump in any of this?

I get that you're self-described as an instigator, but you may want to consider that all non-progressive politics do not involve Trump..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SeaShark said:

Many people were suspicious of this, now that it is out with one state the mis-reporting of LTC facility deaths, lets go after the other Democrat run states that used the LTC the same way, starting with MN, to find out the real numbers.

And they wonder why people question their numbers.........

Mn had a fuck load and you can bet your ass our leadership covered up as much as they could.  The nursing homes set up there own covid care buildings.  More or less nothing but zero care hospic buildings.  

But let's be honest a blessing for most that went there.  A loaded drip bag for your trip out

The real story that isn't being talked about is the MSM and how they were gushing over Cuomo just a few months ago.  No peeps about that.  They were all saying they were Cuomo-sexual.  Just like with Weinstein and everyone else that fails because they're all garbage.

Their viewers are just too dumb to remember if their msm handlers don't point it out to them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Since what didn't work out?  I'm talking about NY and how the state politics are controlled by the NYC progressives.  Look up the SAFE act for one reference... Can you please explain to me where I referenced Trump in any of this?

I get that you're self-described as an instigator, but you may want to consider that all non-progressive politics do not involve Trump..

Don't mind corner 2 corner, he has TDS and the only cure is growing balls, so it's terminal.

• Haha 1