Covid Secrets

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Do we know?  Really?

I can just speculate at best and guess the football will get passed to the next idiot we elect 

Are you a mentalist?  AGT is looking for people like you.

Yes, we all know Biden is the president and in charge of the USA

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Marijuana is bad for you

Is it? :smoke:

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Don't blame me, I voted 3rd party... Again.

:lol2:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Don't think I did :dunno:

kind've wonder how many of these dolts will watch the Frontline special, which believe it or not supports and dispels some of the rhetoric from both sides.

oh well, can't make 'em read either... unless it supports their narrative.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ok, close this thread down.  

:lol: 

If most Americans with an IQ above 16 watched the Frontline special they'd be furious with China.  So that rules out the far right, and most southern states.

That rules out all liberals and religious groups.  China owns DC.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol:   Obama 2.0.  I heard something today about Democrats and it rings true.  If Democrats win, they rule like they've won.  If Democrats lose, they rule like they've won.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Held responsible? How? Place an embargo on all clothing coming into the country? Samsung, Motorola, and apple products? Bomb the fuck out of them? 

Why would they have to be held responsible? You argued for fucking months defending your spoon fed wet market bullshit like it was your fucking job .   Lmfao .

you mocked any one who was not buying your bat bullshit over and over .

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Will China ever be held responsible for this 'mild respiratory illness' 

@ACE & 

@Zambroski ?  

Trump and Biden sure have one thing in common, they're both afraid of China... Bigly

Everybody is afraid of China.  They own us.

Remember the phony outrage when they weren't shipping over masks and then there was concern about where our medicine was coming from?  (cliffnotes- we didn't do shit or make any changes)

They can cut us off whenever they want and we can't do shit about it (as a country).  Nobody here will ever put their money where there mouth is.  If we can save $1 by selling out our neighbor, and therefore ourselves in the long run, by buying China, 95% of Americans won't think twice about it.

We need them so badly.  This country is a financial house of cards but we sure like to puff our chest and try to dictate the whole world.

We aren't doing shit to China.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The Chinese are smarter than that, first thing they'll do is hack the ATF and NRA websites to target the gun nuts, then blow up most of rural America and allow the rats in the biggest cities to eat each other. 

I hear Duluth and Independence MN are on the radar. :lol:

The rats in Duluth are already eating each other.  The DPD has been doing the catch and release thing for the past 1.5 years. They're fucking worthless. Major letdown recently by them concerning my daughter's ex.  She had a retraining order warrant on him and they picked him up with 3 grams of meth in a school zone. They let him out the next day and first thing he does is throw bricks at her car (my car), with her and the baby inside. Another restraining order because they laughed off the first one. 

Almost time to take this shit to the streets.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys know who has been posting for YEARS here that the fukkin American CEOs, killed us by outsourcing everything to China to make more PROFIT????? Or don't you want to admit it???

Who has been ranting for 2 years that the VIRUS was LAB CREATED VIRAL DEATH, and was released INTENTIONALLY, as an act of biological warfare??

Who the fuck posted that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you look at my sig-line? Look at it!!! LOOK AT MY FUKKIN SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!