Covid Secrets

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Will China ever be held responsible for this 'mild respiratory illness' 

@ACE & 

@Zambroski ?  

Trump and Biden sure have one thing in common, they're both afraid of China... Bigly

Held responsible? How? Place an embargo on all clothing coming into the country? Samsung, Motorola, and apple products? Bomb the fuck out of them? 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Held responsible? How? Place an embargo on all clothing coming into the country? Samsung, Motorola, and apple products? Bomb the fuck out of them? 

I'm waiting for the resident illuminati to inform us.

:watching:

See the 29 minute mark in the Frontline special.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

47 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@ACE & 

@Zambroski ?  

Trump and Biden sure have one thing in common, they're both afraid of China... Bigly

It’s pretty messed up. Instead of being pissed at China we have a bunch of cronies running around pissed off at our own country for trying anything whether it’s vaccines or any other measures to fight this. It’s pretty laughable if you think about it. China must be laughing their asses off. “Those dumb fuck Americans” 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I say bomb the fuck out of them and lose a few southern cities. 

The Chinese are smarter than that, first thing they'll do is hack the ATF and NRA websites to target the gun nuts, then blow up most of rural America and allow the rats in the biggest cities to eat each other. 

I hear Duluth and Independence MN are on the radar. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Crowder said:

It’s pretty messed up. Instead of being pissed at China we have a bunch of cronies running around pissed off at our own country for trying anything whether it’s vaccines or any other measures to fight this. It’s pretty laughable if you think about it. China must be laughing their asses off. “Those dumb fuck Americans” 

All China needs to do is sit back and watch Americans rack up their VISA and self destruct. The Chinese are like Americans used to be. They work together. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Crowder said:

And we'll just keep on consuming the goods they import to us, like good little lemmings.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The Chinese are smarter than that, first thing they'll do is hack the ATF and NRA websites to target the gun nuts, then blow up most of rural America and allow the rats in the biggest cities to eat each other. 

I hear Duluth and Independence MN are on the radar. :lol:

I see what ya did there...

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And the liberals will keep on buying.

Lol, are you trying to say that flag waving, pistol packaging, cracker white, abortion clinic bombing, cousin marrying conservatives don't shop at Walmart?  

:lol2:

Oh please tell me this is what you meant... :lol: 

Edit:

https://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Go ahead and show me the liberals.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Lol, are you trying to say that flag waving, pistol packaging, cracker white, abortion clinic bombing, cousin marrying conservatives don't shop at Walmart?  

Edit:

Racist. 

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Edit:

How many liberals do you see walking around with "Be American Buy American" bumper stickers?   The percentage of conservatives that try and buy American products are far beyond the amount of liberals that do.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How many liberals do you see walking around with "Be American Buy American" bumper stickers?   The percentage of conservatives that try and buy American products are far beyond the amount of liberals that do.

First of all bumper stickers in general are idiotic, secondly most are stupid and lastly, most are made in (drumroll please) CHINA.  Cite the source of your statistics.

:usflag:

Keep waving that little made in China flag too America!

(By 'walking around' I must assume you meant driving around, unless conservatives are putting bumper stickers on their American made blue jeans.). :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Bumper stickers are for idiots. Sorry. Someone had to tell you. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, they will not.

Ok, close this thread down.  

:lol: 

If most Americans with an IQ above 16 watched the Frontline special they'd be furious with China.  So that rules out the far right, and most southern states.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@ACE & 

@Zambroski ?  

Well Trump doesn't matter anymore and has zero say in anything..So this is on Biden to get to the bottom of and we know how that will end up,

59 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well Trump doesn't matter anymore and has zero say in anything..So this is on Biden to get to the bottom of and we know how that will end up,

Do we know?  Really?

I can just speculate at best and guess the football will get passed to the next idiot we elect 

Are you a mentalist?  AGT is looking for people like you.