Everyone says that Americans are the biggest assholes as tourists

Rod

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The award goes to Eurotrash.

Not even close.

Then urban QC and the GTA.

I’ve seen frogs get right disgusted when a resort worker worker speaks  English to them :lol: 

Edited by ACE

I had a house I rented out for almost 2 years - mostly for weekends, plus a few extended stays of a week - and unequivocally hands down, the "Mexicans/Latinos" and "Asians" were the best.  The house was as clean if not cleaner than when I left it.  Most of the time they would wash all the sheets and towels, even clean the kitchen and bathrooms, (sinks, showers, toilets).  I always enjoyed renting to them, as it gave me more free time when I got home!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The award goes to Eurotrash.

Not even close.

Then urban QC and the GTA.

Agreed.  Germans and French can be complete twats.  Also agreed on GTA and metro QC snobs

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I've always heard 'Mericans are the biggest twats as tourists as well.

try getting something to eat at a rest stop when the "asian express" tour busses are there, I have had to throw a couple out of line when they budged, Toronto and Quebec douches just don't know how to drive:news:

• Haha 1

Well about 20 yrs ago I was floating around in the DR German people every place . I look over and a guy is just bobbing around treading water about 15 ft away . I look over again and see somtbibg it took a few seconds to register . He took a fucking shit at tge resort Beach and it had fucking corn in it . 

He could not understand me as I went off on his fat speedo ass but he knew I was pissed and others around looked pretty disgusted as I yelled at him over his corn shit where people were swimming 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

We should occupy Canookistan next! Maybe then we can travel to snowmchine for free!!!

If you can make Trudeau disappear i will leave the door open at the border and a ofsc trail pass waiting for you.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mach4me said:

If you can make Trudeau disappear i will leave the door open at the border and a ofsc trail pass waiting for you.

I'll second that idea and provide another trail pass for his buddy. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

try getting something to eat at a rest stop when the "asian express" tour busses are there, I have had to throw a couple out of line when they budged, Toronto and Quebec douches just don't know how to drive:news:

Talk about a super spreader event  :lol: 

• Haha 1

If you think Americans are bad tourists, you don't travel much.  The Chinese own that by a mile.  Go almost anywhere in Europe and they are now super happy if you are an American.  They don't want to talk to you, but they know if they take care of you they will get a tip.  The Chinese act like aristocrats, fuck up all their shit, take selfies of everything, and are obnoxious fucks.  As for the Euro's the Germans are the most entitled and frustrating, but there are lots of countries that have way worse tourists than Americans.  That being said, based on our politics they all think we are generally the dumbest population in the world though.

Chinese by far. Terrible hygiene, no manners. They show up in a bus, shove everyone else out of the way, and leave a mess. Most of them are farm or rural folks with new money and no sense of how to get along in a modern society. 

Guess that's expected when you lived in a third world country all your life until 15 years ago.