Fuck cats

Yeah, I got fucked up pretty bad by a cat a couple weeks ago. My wife has been volunteering at the humane society for a couple years now and we've done the foster thing several times. She just brought home this 2 year old cat rescued from the streets of Kuwait. It's been a month and it's still not getting along with / needs to be separated from our other 2 cats. I made the stupid mistake of picking it up when it was about to attack one of our other cats and it did this to me. House cats may be little cats but they're still cats and they can fuck you up pretty bad when it's an all out attack. 

Jamal.jpg

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, nacapster said:

Yeah, I got fucked up pretty bad by a cat a couple weeks ago. My wife has been volunteering at the humane society for a couple years now and we've done the foster thing several times. She just brought home this 2 year old cat rescued from the streets of Kuwait. It's been a month and it's still not getting along with / needs to be separated from our other 2 cats. I made the stupid mistake of picking it up when it was about to attack one of our other cats and it did this to me. House cats may be little cats but they're still cats and they can fuck you up pretty bad when it's an all out attack. 

Jamal.jpg

Holy crap

37 minutes ago, nacapster said:

Jamal.jpg

Many cats will not ever get along with other cats and it's not really fair for anyone in that deal.  My cat hasn't met another cat that she doesn't hate, she gets in fights with the local roaming cats constantly and they get vicious, it will never change, I know if I were to get another cat I'd just end up with one dead cat.

46 minutes ago, nacapster said:

Jamal.jpg

Cat.gif.b6492de6254b49e2243f4d2c1f079a8f.gif

1 hour ago, nacapster said:

Likely half feral? Cats are territorial, among other things, and in order to bring aged/fully grown cats home to meet other cats, it normally never goes well. I've had cats my whole life, and just like dogs, it depends on how they are/were raised but of course, just like all animals, some are good and some not so much. But when introducing cats, they should only be given a short time together at first then separated again and again slowly until they get used to each other. 

Norton frog1.JPG

IMG_0213 (Large).JPG

Edited by irv
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I know I'll make more enemies, but I am against any house pet. 

That's because you're a miserable twat, no animal deserves to live in misery under your roof.

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Cats are way smarter than dogs.

Wrong! Dogs are used to lead the blind, you'll never see a stupid cat do that. Dogs are far superior to cats.

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Declawing the fronts helps a little but somehow that's becoming illegal   

It’s because it’s extremely painful foe them for years after the surgery.  And it’s really not necessary if they have the proper shot to scratch on.

6 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

We have 3 indoor cats and they can be fuckers at times. They’ve never bit me but they scratch the shit outta ya when holding them if they get startled. The dogs my favorite lol.

We e got three now with my daughters little monster living with us while she finishes school.  He’s a little funny fucker for sure!

220BDBD3-B6D5-4F49-B137-D69038C6F433.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1