RIP Yvon

Sael

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Rip.  I followed his son, Miguel, when I was into that.  He was epic.  Damn YAMAHA!!!  Lol!

8B7C2D3E-D9BD-4FC7-9C14-D514249CD315.jpeg

Saw him race at Daytona some years back.  I'd never been to a national road bike race before and was just blown away.  190 mph on the back straight.  Eeeefuck.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Saw him race at Daytona some years back.  I'd never been to a national road bike race before and was just blown away.  190 mph on the back straight.  Eeeefuck.

Yeah, if you like motorsports racing and have never been to a road race, treat yourself.  You’ll pucker when they go into the turns…and come out.  This ain’t fucking nascar.

10 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

thanks. for making me realize how old i am. lol

Me too!  Lol (but it ain’t really funny).

Many, many years ago I went to the annual Louden AMA motorcycle races with a friend who was a super fan. It was threatening rain for the hour and a half trip over and sure enough the rain started just moments after we paid our entrance fee. Just then we also heard the sickening sound of a bike going down. The friend I went with reminded me yesterday that the bike we heard crashing was piloted by Mr Duhamel. The races were canceled for the day, I never got to see him race and I never went back.