What's for dinner???

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

chicken thighs and teriyaki asian noodles

I asked Cheryl if she wanted me to do the dishes , her reply was "You wouldn't do them right" I fucking :lol:

You should have got her "The Soup Of The Day".......... :lolz:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I asked Cheryl if she wanted me to do the dishes , her reply was "You wouldn't do them right" I fucking :lol:

You can't push a button right? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Funny, I asked Cheryl if she would do my dishes and she said, "hell yes!"

42 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

smoked pork chops and Tater tots.

Me and the kid on our own for a month again.

Lucky you. I have to leave the house to be on my own for a month.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Lucky you. I have to leave the house to be on my own for a month.

She leaves all the time. She said something about being home for a few days at Easter and then going to Alberta for a while to visit her daughter.

This means I get to shop for and eat what I like. My son will eat anything as long as he doesn't have to help.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

She leaves all the time. She said something about being home for a few days at Easter and then going to Alberta for a while to visit her daughter.

This means I get to shop for and eat what I like. My son will eat anything as long as he doesn't have to help.

Hell of a set up!

:bc:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wife made a pot of french onion soup…delicious! 

I use to regret eating french onion soup with lunch while out snowmobiling...... Burppp.... Burppp........ :lolz:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Greek pizza here has gyro meat on it and you dip it in tzatziki.  Sounds strange but it's good.

This is just Feta ,tomatoes,mozza,garlic and supposed to be green and black olives but no green olives in town, I add pepperoni cuz they don't offer much meats. Steve the Greek is the owner and came out to tell me about the green olives. He makes 10x the pizza his wife Deb makes. 

When I was a party animal with a party house in my 20's we ordered a lot of pizzas from them. Whenever they fucked up a pizza, a little overcooked or the wrong toppings or size, they would call and drop it off for free :thumb:

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sounds like the delivery driver liked to catch a buzz 

:lol:Not them but when we ordered Chinese food it came from the same place as our local Night Club and I know the owners Lem and Leiu  Lee ( pronounced Lay you and she was/is hot) from Vietnam and Lem always came in for beers!!! 

14 hours ago, HSR said:

This is just Feta ,tomatoes,mozza,garlic and supposed to be green and black olives but no green olives in town, I add pepperoni cuz they don't offer much meats. Steve the Greek is the owner and came out to tell me about the green olives. He makes 10x the pizza his wife Deb makes. 

When I was a party animal with a party house in my 20's we ordered a lot of pizzas from them. Whenever they fucked up a pizza, a little overcooked or the wrong toppings or size, they would call and drop it off for free :thumb:

Kind of the same here, except fire roasted or sun dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, garlic oil on the crust, spinach, mozzarella and Fetta crumbles 

• Like 1