What's for dinner???

22 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know how much you love olives and mayo....delicious. :lol:

Fucking disgusting is what it is.  

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Lake Superior white Fish.Friday fish fry at my neighbors tavern. Close to home and oh so fucking good!

image.jpg

Love pan fried whitefish in butter!  Pretty big hit at our house.  Some cajun batter and mashed or smashed red potatoes, green beans, and milk.  Wonder when the local stores will get it back in stock.  We are down to the last 2 packages of it, and I could eat that to myself.  

I think I finally have this cast iron grill pan figured out!

Ribeyes (slightly over-seasoned), mashed Yukon Gold taters, asparagus, crusty French bread with dipping oil, and a tall ass glass of milk.

Even have enough leftovers for 2!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

tuna, pickles and colby jack cheese,  I just imagine it's on some nice toasted wheat since i no longer eat bread.  

I read in another post that you mentioned loosing 50lbs. Congrats :bc:

18 hours ago, ckf said:

I read in another post that you mentioned loosing 50lbs. Congrats :bc:

my fattest ever was right about 350,  down to 280 with a target of 250.  For all the charts that say i should be 200 i just don't ever see that happening.  

Heading to the gym in an hour for my weekly meeting with the trainer,  she kicks my ass for an hour and I paid her for 15 weeks so I'd make sure i stuck with it.  Going 6-7 days a week to the gym has been as surprising as being able to cut out all soda grains and processed sugar from my diet as you know how i like my snack food.  there was a banana cream pie and a chocolate cream pie sitting in my fridge last night and while tempted I ate a yogurt.  SMH.  

• Like 1

On 11/20/2016 at 7:33 PM, racinfarmer said:

I think I finally have this cast iron grill pan figured out!

Ribeyes (slightly over-seasoned), mashed Yukon Gold taters, asparagus, crusty French bread with dipping oil, and a tall ass glass of milk.

Even have enough leftovers for 2!

We only cook now with cast iron.  Only thing we don't use it for now is boiling water for pasta.  We have 3 different sizes pans and 2 different sizes for sauces and soup stuff.  Love them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

my fattest ever was right about 350,  down to 280 with a target of 250.  For all the charts that say i should be 200 i just don't ever see that happening.  

Heading to the gym in an hour for my weekly meeting with the trainer,  she kicks my ass for an hour and I paid her for 15 weeks so I'd make sure i stuck with it.  Going 6-7 days a week to the gym has been as surprising as being able to cut out all soda grains and processed sugar from my diet as you know how i like my snack food.  there was a banana cream pie and a chocolate cream pie sitting in my fridge last night and while tempted I ate a yogurt.  SMH.

That's great, Jeff :bc:  

Strip steak, rice pilaf and green beans.

• Like 1