What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well I'm off to "The Great New York State Fair" this evening..I'm going to eat so much crap it's going to be awesome!! Gyros, fried dough, fried pickles, beer, loaded sausage samich, more beer..

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I'm off to "The Great New York State Fair" this evening..I'm going to eat so much crap it's going to be awesome!! Gyros, fried dough, fried pickles, beer, loaded sausage samich, more beer..

Have fun :bc:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Grilled kielbasa, fresh dug tatoes and roasted fresh beets.

picked up some big juicy local peaches today...you need a bib.

Are these the first taters you dug this yr? Was thinking bout digging one and seeing where they were.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Are these the first taters you dug this yr? Was thinking bout digging one and seeing where they were.

Friend dug some on his farm and they were awesome. Just boiled em with buttah, salt and peppah.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Hamburgers and some of the fattest corn I have ever seen. from a farm in hollis. One of them there honor system , throw your money in the box stops.

The corn that we have is fatter than normal. Very sweet & juicy.

• Like 1

We are visiting old friends 2 hours north of us and I made a couple pizzas. We took our pizza oven up,prepped all the ingredients at home and boom bada bing pizza in no time. Great way after a few socials around a fire to have dinner

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Kivalo said:

My aunt & uncle are in town so we honored Grandma Doan tonight with glumpkis, perogi & kielbasa. I love my Ukrainian roots! :bc:

IMG_20190823_192354.jpg

Damn I love all of that!