What's for dinner???

Nicole's away camping with her family this weekend so Izzy and I are on our own. So I fried up a pound of bacon and made a big ole bacon, tomato and cheese sandwich on toasted wheat with mayo. I even made sure to put a little extra mayo on just for @racinfarmer :lol: Izzy got what bacon that was left mixed in with her dry food. Even dogs love bacon.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole's away camping with her family this weekend so Izzy and I are on our own. So I fried up a pound of bacon and made a big ole bacon, tomato and cheese sandwich on toasted wheat with mayo. I even made sure to put a little extra mayo on just for @racinfarmer :lol: Izzy got what bacon that was left mixed in with her dry food. Even dogs love bacon.

Miracle whip!!!

• Like 1

Hey Dave, guess what I picked up today.......

4 pounds of chicken wings and a bottle of Franks Buffalo sauce.  Going to throw them on the webber either tomorrow or Sunday. Don't worry, I'll be sure to post plenty of photos. Maybe I'll even do a video just for you :lol2:

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

4 pounds of chicken wings and a bottle of Franks Buffalo sauce.  Going to throw them on the webber either tomorrow or Sunday. Don't worry, I'll be sure to post plenty of photos. Maybe I'll even do a video just for you :lol2:

Im gonna put you on ignore. :news:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

damn.... 

:lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Im gonna put you on ignore. :news:

Have you ever tried smoking them? They can't be a fattening as fried :dunno:   Speaking of that I need to get the directions from @Zambroski. How long and at what temp do you smoke them Z?

Just now, ckf said:

Have you ever tried smoking them? They can't be a fattening as fried :dunno:   Speaking of that I need to get the directions from @Zambroski. How long and at what temp do you smoke them Z?

Yup...ive put them in the traeger..oven...bbq...you name it. :bc:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

Shit is stale jizz in a jar.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Are you off the diet Steak and Ribs sounds like your living it up again , why not some nice dry wings :) 

Small portions. :bc:

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, I don't really smoke them.  I use wood and cook them about 350-400 degrees until they start to firm up.  Then take them off and dunk them in sauce or put rub on them.  Back on until they look just right....or I can't fucking wait any longer.  Call it a "forced speed smoke". :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I don't really smoke them.  I use wood and cook them about 350-400 degrees until they start to firm up.  Then take them off and dunk them in sauce or put rub on them.  Back on until they look just right....or I can't fucking wait any longer.  Call it a "forced speed smoke". :lol:

You're a big help. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!