What's for dinner???

Shrimp with jalapenos for an appetizer and shrimp squid and scallops with egg noodles red peppers and some other stuff i cant remember with some funky hot sauce that will burn my asshole tomorrow morning no doubt.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

smh

chicken with peppers, onions spinach and feta.  

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful :lol:

Seriously though, Nicole and I were just talking about the need to start eating better. We have slowly been adding more fruits and veggies to our diet. Now we have to start moving away from the starches :bc:

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Seriously though, Nicole and I were just talking about the need to start eating better. We have slowly been adding more fruits and veggies to our diet. Now we have to start moving away from the starches :bc:

All the signs say youre pregnant...

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ckf said:

I try to have a big bowl of fruit every night.  Cherries, grapes, berries etc.  Even the frozen ones.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I try to have a big bowl of fruit every night.  Cherries, grapes, berries etc.  Even the frozen ones.

You should have fruit in the morning...its full of natural sugar and needs to be burned off.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:
37 minutes ago, Dave said:

Woodtick should fuck a fruit in the morning...its full of natural sugar and needs to be burned off.

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

fruits terrible for you might as well have a candy bar.  Drives up blood sugar levels high in calories :news:  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fruits terrible for you might as well have a candy bar.  Drives up blood sugar levels high in calories :news:  

It has to be better for you than a Hershey bar :dunno:

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

It has to be better for you than a Hershey bar :dunno:

Theres fiber in fruit and natural vitamins...its much better for you then a chocolate bar.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dave said:

Theres fiber in fruit and natural vitamins...its much better for you then a chocolate bar.

That's good because I've been eating a lot more berries and melons than I have candy bars lately. Anyone that knows me knows that just doesn't seem right. Jeff AKA @Angry ginger and I used to hit the bakery department first thing when we went to the grocery store on the way to camp. Whatever room was left in thee shopping cart was what we had for meals for the weekend :lol:

• Like 1

I've got to grill a flank steak that I've had marinating in a mixture of teriyaki and Montreal steak seasoning. Why is it that flank steaks cost almost as much as a ribeye? I love the meaty flavor, but come on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've got to grill a flank steak that I've had marinating in a mixture of teriyaki and Montreal steak seasoning. Why is it that flank steaks cost almost as much as a ribeye? I love the meaty flavor, but come on. 

No kidding....doesn't seem legit.

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No kidding....doesn't seem legit.

What do yoy have planned for the Kettle this weekend? Ribs? :news:

Just now, ckf said:

What do yoy have planned for the Kettle this weekend? Ribs? :news:

Hot dogs...............................................................................

:bbq2:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hot dogs...............................................................................

:bbq2:

It's a start. But, damn, you need to get more creative :lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's a start. But, damn, you need to get more creative :lol:

Haha....no dogs.....maybe I will give ribs a shot. So when I do the snake deal with the coals do I just add coals to the end of the lit ones and they will light as they go?

26 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha....no dogs.....maybe I will give ribs a shot. So when I do the snake deal with the coals do I just add coals to the end of the lit ones and they will light as they go?

Set up the snake with unlit coals first. Then add a few lit coals to one end of the snake and the will ignite themselves and slowly burn in the circle. Here's a good YT video on the snake method :thumb:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Set up the snake with unlit coals first. Then add a few lit coals to one end of the snake and the will ignite themselves and slowly burn in the circle. Here's a good YT video on the snake method :thumb:

Awesome....thanks!

• Like 1