What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Every once in a while a bowl of cereal and toast does the trick :bc: 

I probably haven't had a bowl of cereal in 8-10 years.

Ever since my son gave up raisin bran and I'd steal a bowl once in a while.

He only eats Tim Horton's sausage wraps now.....lol

• Like 1

Just now, Dave said:

No taco bell out here.

Btw @Angry ginger im catching up to you. :lol:

IMG_20170430_071512542_zpsz98fzkck.jpg

The local place is a combo restaurant that has both KFC and Taco Bell.

That's great to see Jeff loosing weight. Our buddy Barry was up last weekend for a visit. When I told him Jeff lost a lot of weight Barry said "So I'm not going to be able to call him 'Giant Opie' anymore" LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

The local place is a combo restaurant that has both KFC and Taco Bell.

That's great to see Jeff loosing weight. Our buddy Barry was up last weekend for a visit. When I told him Jeff lost a lot of weight Barry said "So I'm not going to be able to call him 'Giant Opie' anymore" LOL

Im gonna need all new sled gear i think....swimming in my bibs now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Nice work skinny fuck.:poke:

Thx! Im getting there....but fuck its tough....and its all mental too. :lol:

Edited by Dave

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

Thx! Im getting there....but fuck its tough....and its all mental too. :lol:

Good for you and ginger too. I've been hovering around 260 for a couple years now and need to get back to 235-240. my biggest problem is my hand to mouth disease. Haven't met any food I don't like. :lol: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Good for you and ginger too. I've been hovering around 260 for a couple years now and need to get back to 235-240. my biggest problem is my hand to mouth disease. Haven't met any food I don't like. :lol: 

Thx! I agree...my most difficult time by far is after supper not to snack or have beers....i might start going to bed at 7 pm. :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Dave said:

Thx! I agree...my most difficult time by far is after supper not to snack or have beers....i might start going to bed at 7 pm. :lol:

I quit drinking sometime in January...between that and long walks with Sadie the demon I'm down to 218 from 245.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I quit drinking sometime in January...between that and long walks with Sadie the demon I'm down to 218 from 245.

Good job! :bc:

Actually starting a real nice spicy wild rice stew recipe right now.  Adding some sausage and bacon.  It's 40 and windy out right now, feels like fall...may as well eat like it's fall too.  At least that's my excuse.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually starting a real nice spicy wild rice stew recipe right now.  Adding some sausage and bacon.  It's 40 and windy out right now, feels like fall...may as well eat like it's fall too.  At least that's my excuse.

That sounds good. One of my favorite dishes is venison sausage, bacon, potatoes, onions and green peppers.