What's for dinner???

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Home made meatballs and pasta. 

Simeks?

okay, joking on the Simek's although I am curious if you made noodles.  Solely because fresh made pasta makes you never want dried again.  It is only about 10 min of active work and is well worth it.  Not trivial to do the first few times though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Simeks?

okay, joking on the Simek's although I am curious if you made noodles.  Solely because fresh made pasta makes you never want dried again.  It is only about 10 min of active work and is well worth it.  Not trivial to do the first few times though.

Use to have fresh pasta all the time before I was married. Local ital italian bar/eatery I went to after work daily made fresh pasta for me. It's definitely a huge step up from store bought. They use to make me my own special dish. Linguine shrimp tomato mushrooms hot peppers with a white sauce. I use to get it a couple times a week. They use to make a wonderful appetizer, snails in  gargonzola sauce. I've tried to duplicate it over the yrs but Im missing something and it just isn't the same.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Simeks?

Yup made on the counter it only takes a few minutes.

• Like 2

We went out for a fancy dinner with an exchange student who's staying with us for a few days before she goes back to Italy... I was not impressed with the food or the pricetag which accompanied it.    

The best meals are almost always cooked at home imo.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1