What's for dinner???

Brats from Emily meat, my famous potato salad, my wife's amazing calico beans, kraut, etc....

It's going to sound like the campfire scene from blazing saddles here. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My mom invited us over tonight for some stroganoff with elk meat, fresh green beans, corn bread, and a salad ... followed with scotcheroo bars for dessert.  Gotta love those invites!!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Please keep your bullshit out of this thread. Thanks.

Maybe when you keep your bullshit out of my posts, I'll give a shit about your directives.  Homemade chicken fingers are disgusting.  I had homemade cole slaw and boneless pork chops marinated in hoisin sauce.  Way better.  Thanks.

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Culinary god.  Marinating in a jarred sauce.  So much different than a chicken finger.  Seriously dude, grow up.  

It was actually a Hello Fresh concoction that my w1fe made.  You post that you trained your w1fe to swallow a baseball bat and you're telling ME to grow up?   Thats rich.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ham and a cold Greek pasta salad,olives,feta,green onion,balsamic vinegar dressing. From scratch!!!!!!

You should have sprinkled a little bit of your home grown Oregano on it........ rofl.png.85919c72928632011d1fdc83596f7000.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

You should have sprinkled a little bit of your home grown Oregano on it........ rofl.png.85919c72928632011d1fdc83596f7000.png

That would be excessive drug use :lol: