What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

BLT burger with blue cheese and melted orange cheese just for @EvilBird

IMG_20230511_205424312_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230511_205617505_HDR.jpg

Is it really a burger with out hamburger buns? That's more like a green pepper welfare burger. 😆

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Brat patties on the grill, homemade potato salad and some steamed veggies.

I can't say as though I have ever seen a brat patty. I'm sure that they are good based on the ingredients.  :bc:

Nicole made meatball subs.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Brat patties on the grill, homemade potato salad and some steamed veggies.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I can't say as though I have ever seen a brat patty. I'm sure that they are good based on the ingredients.  :bc:

I’ve seen them but never had one…I love Brats though so they are on the list!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I prefer regular brats, but the patties ain't bad at all (and easier to cook, IMO).  image.thumb.png.d938bea9bd990bd62dae758e101c6b9d.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I prefer regular brats, but the patties ain't bad at all (and easier to cook, IMO).  image.thumb.png.d938bea9bd990bd62dae758e101c6b9d.png

Really like those, 

having sirloin marinated in Montreal stuff, maybe a salad

• Like 5

Grilled Korean marinated steak tip, instant potatoes and a salad.

Yeah I said instant. Haven’t had instant potatoes since I was a kid cause they sucked but these were really good. Micro 2 cups water for 5 minutes add the pouch and stir….done.

IMG_1460.jpeg

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah I said instant. Haven’t had instant potatoes since I was a kid cause they sucked but these were really good. Micro 2 cups water for 5 minutes add the pouch and stir….done.

IMG_1460.jpeg

I've always liked the fake mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC :ashamed:

Nicole gets the real mashed potatoes in the tubs once in a while. They are pretty good. One brand that see gets is better than the other, but I don't have a clue which one, lol.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole gets the real mashed potatoes in the tubs once in a while. They are pretty good. One brand that see gets is better than the other, but I don't have a clue which one, lol.

When's the last time you've had KFC? It's gone down the shitter.

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

We get it a few times a year. Agreed on the chicken not being as good as it used to be, but then taters are still good, lol.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

IMG_1460.jpeg

They make and Apple Wood Smoked Bacon one that's really good...... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ckf said:

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

We get it a few times a year. Agreed on the chicken not being as good as it used to be, but then taters are still good, lol.

I tried their "New" chicken nuggets the other day and I didn't think they were bad..... :thumbsup:

KFC is finally introducing chicken nuggets nationally | Nation's Restaurant  News

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ckf said:

We would stop at the KFC when it first opened in the 90’s in Auburn, ME on our way to camp in Rangeley once and a while. It slowly went down hill and the chicken shrunk…lol

there are some good KFC’s left but it’s the franchise owner that controls the quality of the operation.

• Like 1