What's for dinner???

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Last meal in the motherland for awhile. Chili and Garlic bread.

Keep us up to date with meal pics from Madagascar 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Goat cream cheese lox and bagels and hard boiled eggs and raw onion. It was just ok. Goat cheese must be an acquired taste. 

333912807_595705015782675_6201704877259183527_n.jpg

That's breakfast.  Goat cheese is great as well....but not what I would use it on.  Nothing there to balance the bite from it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, HSR said:

Keep us up to date with meal pics from Madagascar 

Won't have any internet. Just a shit phone for calls. Have lots of pictures when I get back. 🤟

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That's breakfast.  Goat cheese is great as well....but not what I would use it on.  Nothing there to balance the bite from it.

First time trying it in my life, goat Cream Cheese I got a pile of it for free, goat cream, goat cheese, and goat cream cheese. Not my cup of tea or I don't know how to apply it in an application for use. I will give it away. 

Edited by Badger**

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

rofl.png.16576ffd21c8d307a956a691557e2a2a.png

Google = Meals that call for goat cheese = About 22,900,000 results (0.52 seconds) 

image.thumb.png.ab0fb646bc5b20281520e9c7af3902a4.png

Salmon and asparagus in the air fryer and sautéed zucchini. I didn’t think to take a pic lol! If you guys haven’t tried salmon in the air fryer I recommend it. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Gocky said:

I didn’t think to take a pic lol!

I've got a buddy and shortly after the first lockdown we started to nightly share pics of our dinners.  Have kept it up.  Sort of adds some extra fun to the process of making it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

I made the wife ham and cheese omelet and hash browns for her birthday breakfast.

20230316_104824.thumb.jpg.44f338175a2634ec8659a3eb02e44994.jpg

Happy BD Mrs. Big Crappie or would you prefer Mrs. XCRRR? :bc:

• Like 4