What's for dinner???

Deluxe baked Italian hoagies from a local Pizza joint with tamed hot peppers, it comes with Italian dressing on it and I always ask for Mayo on it as well, JMO the Italian dressing and mayo combo add to it.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Making some beef stew on the crockpot, with a bit of a twist, tossed the stew beef on the smoker for an hour and a half before tossing it in the crockpot 

IMG_20221030_142606469.jpg

• Like 6

Chicken and garlic pasta. Was supposed to be a salad but the head of lettuce I bought today was rotten as were all the others when I sent the wife to bring it back. $4.49 for a head ffs

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Chicken and garlic pasta. Was supposed to be a salad but the head of lettuce I bought today was rotten as were all the others when I sent the wife to bring it back. $4.49 for a head ffs

Damn…what do you normally pay?

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn…what do you normally pay?

It used to hover just under $3 depending on the season. It was over $5 a few times in the last year. Food prices and availability up here has been terrible in the last 2 years.

Won ton soup, Beef laab salad, spinach spring rolls, nuoc cham dip.  

AQhK2Pn.jpg

8DJlmIQ.jpg

On 10/31/2022 at 5:19 PM, HSR said:

It used to hover just under $3 depending on the season. It was over $5 a few times in the last year. Food prices and availability up here has been terrible in the last 2 years.

It grows from seed rather fast next to your real plants.  

• Like 2

On 10/31/2022 at 7:19 PM, HSR said:

We stopped buying iceberg lettuce years ago and will buy romain when needed. We bought the 4 pack of broccoli at Costco in Ont for $6.99 and here in NS at Costco it's $17. I don't know how they can justify that fkn price here

• Sad 1

On 11/2/2022 at 6:07 AM, smokin george said:

We stopped buying iceberg lettuce years ago and will buy romain when needed. We bought the 4 pack of broccoli at Costco in Ont for $6.99 and here in NS at Costco it's $17. I don't know how they can justify that fkn price here

Make believe shortages will do that. The government gets more tax on items so they pretend to care, but really don't.