What's for dinner???

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Add some extra cheese and Franks Red Hot, I put that Shit on everything.......... :lolz:

Super good time of year to hit the farmers market and grab some chile peppers and make your own.  3% salt by weight to the water/chile to cover and seal loosely.  In 2 weeks take the peppers and blend them with a little of the liquid and a tad of vinegar to help keep it.  So fucking good.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Add some extra cheese and Franks Red Hot, I put that Shit on everything.......... :lolz:

To late.

:lol:

It's already down the hatch.

:bc:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

@ckf you on a hunger strike???

Not a hunger strike, but I haven't been home at dinner time much with all of the chasing leaves.  Last night was a croissant sandwich from Dunkin', the night before was gas station pizza, lol. I was home tonight, but Nicole is sick and didn't want to eat so I had a PB&J.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not a hunger strike, but I haven't been home at dinner time much with all of the chasing leaves.  Last night was a croissant sandwich from Dunkin', the night before was gas station pizza, lol. I was home tonight, but Nicole is sick and didn't want to eat so I had a PB&J.

Good to hear :bc:

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

Chicken pot pie and a little slice of cheesecake I made. 

FB_IMG_1665227150974.jpg

My dad said there's only 4 pieces in a pie..... Mom would make a pie the night before and the next day half of it was gone.... dad would always say what I only had 2 pieces....... :lolz:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

My dad said there's only 4 pieces in a pie..... Mom would make a pie the night before and the next day half of it was gone.... dad would always say what I only had 2 pieces....... :lolz:

Not sure why your dad cuts such small pieces.  Half a pie is a perfect piece.  Allows you to get some round edges :P

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not sure why your dad cuts such small pieces.  Half a pie is a perfect piece.  Allows you to get some round edges :P

Dad was trying to watch his weight and blood sugar levels........ :lol: