What's for dinner???

41 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Bockwurst, pierogis and rotkohl

I figured it out 

Bockwurst is made from ground veal or pork but is made mostly of veal, unlike bratwurst which is mainly made of pork

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I had some Holstein cattle ribeye steaks tonight and they were horrible. :lol2:No worries I would not eat the crap. 

Shrimp and rice:thumbsup:

Keep your BS out of here please Rob :thumbsup: Just what you had for dinner is great 👍 Not where and with who, just your dinner :bc: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Keep your BS out of here please Rob :thumbsup: Just what you had for dinner is great 👍 Not where and with who, just your dinner :bc: 

Your insecurities are showing Stevie, if you remember right you directed me into this thread tonight. I don't drink with bullshitters and Liars. :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Fried chicken in my basement.  Covid positive so camping out away from the family.

Damn finally caught it huh? Hopefully it passes fast for you. 

I know a ton of people with it right now. Several just got their booster shot then boom Covid. Must just be a coincidence tho....:news:

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Damn finally caught it huh? Hopefully it passes fast for you. 

I know a ton of people with it right now. Several just got their booster shot then boom Covid. Must just be a coincidence tho....:news:

Had a meeting.  One guy brought it in.  6 now have it.  My family is still not sick.  No shots or booster for me, but natural immunity isn't working either.  Out of the 7 total two others are also not vaxxed, but unsure on the rest of the room.  

Not a common cold.  The body aches are brutal.  So is eating dinner alone after being gone 17 or the last 21 days.

• Sad 2

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Had a meeting.  One guy brought it in.  6 now have it.  My family is still not sick.  No shots or booster for me, but natural immunity isn't working either.  Out of the 7 total two others are also not vaxxed, but unsure on the rest of the room.  

Not a common cold.  The body aches are brutal.  So is eating dinner alone after being gone 17 or the last 21 days.

Damn .

Yeah man I had it few times defiantly sucks bad with the Body aches for sure.  Just make sure you eat well and stay positive. You will be good.