What's for dinner???

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Burgers tonight also 

I like mine with lettuce and tomato

Heinz 57 and french fried potatos

Big Kosher pickle and a cold draft beer!!!!!!

Well Good God almighty which way do I steer!!

Was fishing all day and when I got home my stomach thought my throat got slit so I went with left over burgers. Off to filet fish now.

29 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Diet?

No, fresh veggies to eat and neither one of us felt like cooking. I'm sure it wasn't all that low in calories after the blue cheese dressing on top, 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I need to finish up those beef polish sausages so more of those and some sloce cukes, tomatoes and onions with a mayo/red wine vinegar dressing.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Rosita's pizza Madison a small pizza restaurant chain from Chicago. Internet pic but I would say it looks about right.

Best Chicago Deep Dish Pizza on the planet! - Review of Rosati's Chicago  Pizza, Knoxville, TN - Tripadvisor

That doesn't look very good. 

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Was fishing all day and when I got home my stomach thought my throat got slit so I went with left over burgers. Off to filet fish now.

Way better than a dried out burger. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

That doesn't look very good. 

Its very good, way better than a Pizza Hut joint. Best around Madison, I won't say that.  

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Not if you tried it, have you ever had Chicago deep dish pizza?? Well that's what it is. 

The Truth of Chicago Deep-Dish Pizza

Yeah, before I had it I thought there was no such thing as a bad pizza. it sucked. Doughy crust and the fucking cheese belongs on top.

Edited by Big Crappie

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Rosita's pizza Madison a small pizza restaurant chain from Chicago. Internet pic but I would say it looks about right.

Best Chicago Deep Dish Pizza on the planet! - Review of Rosati's Chicago  Pizza, Knoxville, TN - Tripadvisor

Good mother of God! Someone barfed on your pizza.

:puke:

• Haha 2