What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

Found a new little hole in the wall that happened to have all you can eat fried chicken for $18.99...

Burp......

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn those look tasty. 👍🏼

Thanks.  They were.  5 day ferment on the dough and all 00 flour which makes the dough soft and hard to handle but allows it to not blacken when cooked at 900f and only get nice leopard spotting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2022 at 6:38 PM, Big Crappie said:

Por mans burnt ends, bushes steak grilling beans, corn on the cob, mich golden draft. 

20220611_181602.jpg

20220611_182246.jpg

That's a good size bowl of baked beans. Did your wife's nose get rocked that evening? :lmao:

fart GIF

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

That's a good size bowl of baked beans. Did your wife's nose get rocked that evening? :lmao:

fart GIF

The last time I gave her a covered wagon she held her nose with one hand and punched me in the nuts with the other. That was 1986. I've been afraid to fart near her for over 30 years. Lol

• Haha 4

Cheap crappy frozen Pizza, we were on the go tonight. The power was out at Grandmas we had to go cut trees and clean up her yard from a wind storm that hit Dane county Wisconsin. She is still with out power, 90 years old and she will not leave her house.