What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

A salad and some leftover Chicken Divan…have some chicken thighs in the fridge that need to be cooked tonight  or tossed in the freezer…thinking freezer at this point.👍🏼

• Like 3

Last night was an Olive Burger and Onion Rings from the local dairy grille...tonight...not sure.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

Took the family out for dinner last night, 9 of us and I was not happy with my meal grilled ribeye, for the most part everyone was ok with their meals. The worst part is they are one of my customers and they don't buy ribeye's from me they buy Holstein Choice beef for a better price but they do buy all the other steaks from me. 

Take a look at the two different breeds and the difference between them. See how boney the Holstein looks in the hinds and shoulders comparing to the black angus. Holstein has more of a course grainy meat texture were as the color cattle or back angus has more of a smooth texture. 

Black Angus | 3B Cattle Company

Fitters Choice 94HO19766 | St. Jacobs ABC | St. Jacobs Choice

Friday had fried frog legs at a local eatery and Saturday we had a trap shoot and had fried wild turkey and smoked pulled pork.   Damn it was good. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2