What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

2 fillets thawing for the grill, baked sweet potatoes, green beans.

You going out naked to grill those?? Little chilly, could have some shrinkage!!:lol:

Shrinkage.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

There is some deff benefits to living in the I want it now and can get it delivered  now age . 

20220115_132449.jpg

20220115_132554.jpg

Screenshot_20220115-132818_Gallery.jpg

Big fan of the narrows.  Haven't been to a blues show there in a lifetime my time though :(

ate a big shit pile of sushi tonight.  Needed to recharge after 90mi of ditch wrestling

Edited by Deephaven
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Big fan of the narrows.  Haven't been to a blues show there in a lifetime my time though :(

ate a big shit pile of sushi tonight.  Needed to recharge after 90mi of ditch wrestling

I like the one in our hood my self but the soup is from a  Diff place in Maryland . 

Gold belly is kind of like a Uber eats or grub hub on a whole countery scale of higher end take out if you will .

You know for when you don't mind pissing away a fin for 4 bowls of soup . Pretty sure it is the only way poo550 eats lol 

https://www.goldbelly.com/

Edited by Ez ryder

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I obviously didn't read anything but the title.  Was confused by the soup but everything I have had at the narrows by you has been good.

Yeah I get curbside delivery there about 2 times a mo . Just to ez to order on 394 and roll down the window to grab dinner when rolling by