What's for dinner???

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Nothing to eat today. Colonoscopy tomorrow morning…..that is all except the induced squirts.

That sucks. I've had a few of those before my operation.  Not really fun. Hopefully they give you a mild sedative 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

That sucks. I've had a few of those before my operation.  Not really fun. Hopefully they give you a mild sedative 

Oh they put me out. This would be my third one. The prep sucks. No food today. Sucks.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cubed up into small pieces skinless chicken breast cooked in a little olive oil, drained then topped off with a small can of pizza sauce and simmered on low heat for 1/2 hour, Spanish Rice A-Roni cooked per instructions with diced tomatoes, make a bed of Rice A-Roni top with chicken pizza sauce mixture........ :pc:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone use a meat tumbler?

7AD8516A-73D7-47B1-AC0E-A23F38835C25.jpeg

Just looked it up as i never heard of them before, how i don't know as the wife has every damn kitchen appliance/utensil ever made. Look's cool but be damned i am going to tell her about it.

1 hour ago, mach4me said:

Just looked it up as i never heard of them before, how i don't know as the wife has every damn kitchen appliance/utensil ever made. Look's cool but be damned i am going to tell her about it.

A good friend owned a butcher shop for many years and he always had the most tender marinated steak tips I ever had. One day he took be out back and he showed me a industrial sized vacuum meat tumbler. Was thinking of buying one like the one in the photo.