What's for dinner???

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, ckf said:

Nicole and I were just talking about Manwiches yesterday. It's been a long time since we have had them that it made it on the grocery list. :bc:

My wife puts them on burger buns with a pile of cheese on top and pops them in the oven. :bc:

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 3:31 PM, Mainecat said:

Trying this fuckin place tonight….

F9F05E81-9260-49EC-975F-B582FF2BD952.jpeg

:lol:   back when i started dating the wife we'd go to fucking friendlies and get a fucking friendly frank with fucking fries and a fucking frible.  TBH i kind of miss the place.   became a funeral home and now a bank.  we didn't even get a mexican restaurant like several others.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   back when i started dating the wife we'd go to fucking friendlies and get a fucking friendly frank with fucking fries and a fucking frible.  TBH i kind of miss the place.   became a funeral home and now a bank.  we didn't even get a mexican restaurant like several others.  

Still a fuckin Friendly's here.

Edited by Mainecat

On 7/16/2021 at 7:28 AM, Stephen Hawking said:

My wife puts them on burger buns with a pile of cheese on top and pops them in the oven. :bc:

My grandma used to call those "Pows" .... I don't know why that name, but that's we referred to them as kids.  They're basically pizza boats.  When the Manwich sauce wasn't around, it was pizza sauce mixed in with the burger and then cubes of cheese (when it was cooled down) with crumbled bacon pieces.  Bake until the cheese melted ... good stuff!!  We made them not too long ago, and I added some Frank's Red Hot to 'em ... even better :thumbsup:

• Like 1

First time I’ve had meat over a fire (the way God demands it) in a week!  Broke in my little grill good and proper with chicken, steak, and some onion burgers.  Nothing fancy but damn….so good after a week of eating trash.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

First time I’ve had meat over a fire (the way God demands it) in a week!  Broke in my little grill good and proper with chicken, steak, and some onion burgers.  Nothing fancy but damn….so good after a week of eating trash.

Did you get a new smoker?

We, served up dinner for 5 of us (friends/family ) on the other boat tonight. Yum ! My favorite. You ever get tips from here CKF? The house Mill St ones ? 

Oh, shhh, noone tell Clown 550….lolololol

3CA16456-1992-4286-ACEA-D8D2E784A55D.jpeg

42ABF867-4F72-471C-8416-877876101934.jpeg

0EA3CC86-C84C-472A-99E7-94F2F00AC3C2.jpeg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, CFM said:

We, served up dinner for 5 of us (friends/family ) on the other boat tonight. Yum ! My favorite. You ever get tips from here CKF? The house Mill St ones ? 

Oh, shhh, noone tell Clown 550….lolololol

3CA16456-1992-4286-ACEA-D8D2E784A55D.jpeg

42ABF867-4F72-471C-8416-877876101934.jpeg

0EA3CC86-C84C-472A-99E7-94F2F00AC3C2.jpeg

No, I haven't. They look good though :bc: