What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Hitting up The Waterfront tonight with the chick for dinner, hopefully the have a Perch or Walleye special..🤞🤞🤞

Walleye was delicious, beautiful sunset..

IMG_20210601_201502998_HDR.jpg

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 3

last night i had a delish prime ribeye with some Utz Prime rub,  air fried Brussel sprouts and crispy mini taters.   

Today I get 2 posts put in for my tooth implants at 4 so the decision is cherry garcia or whatever the new netflix limited flavor B&J has.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

last night i had a delish prime ribeye with some Utz Prime rub,  air fried Brussel sprouts and crispy mini taters.   

Today I get 2 posts put in for my tooth implants at 4 so the decision is cherry garcia or whatever the new netflix limited flavor B&J has.    

I got 2 posts last week for crowns. Perms go in next week. Stimulus cash going fast

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I got 2 posts last week for crowns. Perms go in next week. Stimulus cash going fast

I completely destroyed 2 teeth over the last 5 years.  I was living without one tooth that i had a root canal and crown for awhile after i shattered the rest of the tooth.   When i did the second no way was i paying for a root canal again for that side when for a bit more I could do implants.  fucking racket,  place my dentist recommended wanted 10k for their side plus back to my dentist for 2 crowns for another 3-4k.   I found the place the old ladies use and got both complete for $6200.  Figured old ladies will let you know if the guys a fuckup.  

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I completely destroyed 2 teeth over the last 5 years.  I was living without one tooth that i had a root canal and crown for awhile after i shattered the rest of the tooth.   When i did the second no way was i paying for a root canal again for that side when for a bit more I could do implants.  fucking racket,  place my dentist recommended wanted 10k for their side plus back to my dentist for 2 crowns for another 3-4k.   I found the place the old ladies use and got both complete for $6200.  Figured old ladies will let you know if the guys a fuckup.  

One crown cost me 850.00 with insurance. Crazy

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

One crown cost me 850.00 with insurance. Crazy

dental insurance is a joke.  as are dental fees,  if i were willing to drive towards manch prob would have been less,   braces were a grand less over that way because all the guys over here get together and set prices and know most won't drive 30-40 minutes for all the appointments.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Shake and bake pork chops, steamed mini taters and a great salad.

We did shake and bake pork chops last week in the air fryer. They came out great.

BTW... you can't have pork chops without applesauce, lol

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 1:51 PM, Angry ginger said:

I have a tooth that's breaking apart. Don't wanna' go to dentist right now. 

I know it's gonna be another crown...............say goodbye to about $1500.00, maybe more. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

All that's left of $67.00 worth of lobsters. 

W/baked potato w/butter and sour cream, cole slaw.   

P6071257.JPG

P6071258.JPG

P6071260.JPG

P6071261.JPG

Should be 6.99 lb soon.

what you doin in Billerica?

Edited by Mainecat

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Should be 6.99 lb soon.

what you doin in Billerica?

Yeah prices are insane. I remember they were $3.99 a couple of years ago. That didn't last long.  

On the way back from Burlington. Store is not far from the highway.   

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Neat pic, Ridgy!!!   :bc:

Thanks, that's Oneida Lake, awesome walleye and small mouth fishing

13 minutes ago, snowblind said:

That's the view from Borio's isn't it?

Correct, you're in the Cicero area?

19 minutes ago, snowblind said:

Yep right off lakeshore road

That's cool man, my daughter works at Speras, I'm off Taft rd..:bc:

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Breakfast for dinner. Kielbasa and cheese omelette with homefries, grilled English.

Went to a POLISH anniversary party about 30 years ago.

They had kielbasa...................the best I ever tasted in my life.