What's for dinner???

6 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Do you use butter or mayonnaise on your bread?? I prefer butter. Local bar makes a grilled cheese with bacon and pickle slices on it..

Butter FTW

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Butter FTW

Ill do both.......I like the color better with mayo, but you can get an off taste if you use to much or the wrong one....(always use Dukes).  My wife insists on butta though, and up until a year or two ago, I would fail miserably every fucking time I made a grilled cheese. LOLOLOLOLOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Had a rack of ribs with Memphis sauce , damn good too

I love the UTZ Memphis, but it's a little hot for Nicole.

• Like 1

Burgers on the grill and fries. Thought about tater salad, but we didn't get around to it. These warmer days are making me think summer time meals :thumb:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Threw a couple old steaks and "fixins" in the crock this morning for some stew tonight.  Personally, I'm leaning towards cereal right now though.

The stew sounds good :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oven baked county style ribs and brussel sprouts..

Weather has not been cooperating all week, wanted to do them on the kettle

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It is...just had a bowl...with some fresh, warm french bread.  Mmmmmm.

Perfect choice to move it to the next level :thumbsup:   I love beef stew in a homemade bread bowl :bc:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Perfect choice to move it to the next level :thumbsup:   I love beef stew in a homemade bread bowl :bc:

I used to go up to VA beach and have a crab bisque in a bread bowl this place made.  You know those meals that you never forget because nothing else has even come close?  Yeah...it's like that.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Do you use butter or mayonnaise on your bread?? I prefer butter. Local bar makes a grilled cheese with bacon and pickle slices on it..

Why is this even a question?

13 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

Ill do both.......I like the color better with mayo, but you can get an off taste if you use to much or the wrong one....(always use Dukes).  My wife insists on butta though, and up until a year or two ago, I would fail miserably every fucking time I made a grilled cheese. LOLOLOLOLOL

WTF is wrong with you?  Your wife should give you 1000 lashes with a freshly cut switch for this nonsense.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

WTF is wrong with you?  Your wife should give you 1000 lashes with a freshly cut switch for this nonsense.  

sounds interesting i might have to try it,  mayo is delish :news:  

• Haha 1

• Advertising Member
11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm telling you it is good.....grilled ham and cheese....with mayo..... mmmmmmmmmm.

FTR I didn't start using mayo until my buddy's wife showed me, and it is actually good.... :bc: 

1 hour ago, Seatofmypants said:

I'm telling you it is good.....grilled ham and cheese....with mayo..... mmmmmmmmmm.

FTR I didn't start using mayo until my buddy's wife showed me, and it is actually good.... :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Made some rice bowl thing, has some of yesterday's leftover ribs, rice , purple onion, red pepper, soy sauce, a scrambled egg in the mix. Was good

• Like 2