What's for dinner???

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Sushi:yum:

:lol:

Nice...you gonna eat some dick afterwards?  LOL...j/k.  I actually (and finally) got into rolling my own sushi a couple years back.  It's pretty fun to do for a group.  Hint: don't skimp on ingredients or wasabi.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Fresh walleye I caught last night and fries 

I can't wait to get back north.  These fucking hillbillies and their fried catfish make me want to be a vegetarian....and queer.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can't wait to get back north.  These fucking hillbillies and their fried catfish make me want to be a vegetarian....and queer.

D4A27CE3-6EF4-4D8F-97B7-DEDA9CD37118.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, HSR said:

Fresh walleye I caught last night and fries 

One of the best white fish to eat, love walleye.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

May be Sundays breakfast or pancakes with real maple syrup of course.

The fake stuff awful. But I do know some that prefer the fake stuff. I guess it all boils down to what you were raised on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

The fake stuff awful. But I do know some that prefer the fake stuff. I guess it all boils down to what you were raised on.

My wife likes the fake stuff....the lite one. It’s farkin awful.

she did make me some maple fudge with real syrup. It was like crack.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We're having corned beef and cabbage a few days late because our slow cooker broke right before St. Paddys day.

That's on the menu for Sunday dinner for us tomorrow.

On 3/17/2021 at 9:49 PM, smokin george said:

We went to a KFC for takeout. We both got the dble tender sammich,fries, gravy and a pop. 

I been cravin' KFC, but most of the fukkers around here suck. I'm gonna try one I haven't been to before, maybe I'll get lucky. 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I been cravin' KFC, but most of the fukkers around here suck. I'm gonna try one I haven't been to before, maybe I'll get lucky. 

Bigtime, one in AMherst is so fucking bad. Alwaysrun out of chicken , forget 1/2 ya order . Place blows.

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Bigtime, one in AMherst is so fucking bad. Alwaysrun out of chicken , forget 1/2 ya order . Place blows.

You guys get Popeye's out there yet?? Came here 3-4 years ago...Soooooo good, way better than KFC

• Like 1