What's for dinner???

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

took the daughter for japanese.   SHe goes back to college friday so trying to spend some time with her.  She passed on the 7 hour trip to VT today.  

Sucks that I missed you. :sad:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Last night was homemade Mac and Cheese and some sautéed/pan fried chicken breast...my wife makes it and that’s the best way I can explain it.🤣

Tonight my daughter and I are going to Grandmas and bringing some Chinese Takeout.👍🏼

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Last night was meatloaf made with bison burger.

Tonight is eggplant parm

That's something that I keep wanting to try. I think @Mainecat
Posted a pic of some a while ago and it looked great.

Shrimp, Cajun sausage, yellow squash, zucchini, red pepper. Cajun seasoning. With linguine pasta and a homemade cream sauce. Cooked in the air fryer in 12 minutes.  

0106211759.jpg

Edited by Showtime
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Ground turkey meatloaf. Don't laugh until you try it.

Ground turkey, dice onion and green pepper, panko bread crumbs, crushed Ritz crackers, Italian seasoning topped some of my home made marinara. Mmmmmmmm!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Ground turkey meatloaf. Don't laugh until you try it.

Ground turkey, dice onion and green pepper, panko bread crumbs, crushed Ritz crackers, Italian seasoning topped some of my home made marinara. Mmmmmmmm!

Had it , it’s good, need a bit of spice though, same with ground turkey tater tot hot dish, 👍

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Spaghetti with homemade slaus from the garden, sirloin steak in it, and steamed cauliflower on the side. 

I snuck a few carnitas street taco Lays chips on the side when the fam wasn't looking.  :)

And milk.  Always milk!

You grow sauce in your garden?  

Just tossed some burgers and brats on the grill.  

• Like 2

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

We started doing Hello Fresh for dinner. It’s been really good and actually, fairly affordable. 

We stated it a few weeks ago.  It’s pretty cool and dummy proof.  Wife and I have a bottle of wine and make it together.  Neither one of us had the time or inclination to cook so, it’s new for us.  We actually just went out and bought some really nice pots and pans for it.  Holy shit!  Spendy!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You grow sauce in your garden?  

Just tossed some burgers and brats on the grill.  

Tomatoes, peppers, onions, squash, pumpkins, strawberries, garlic, more peppers, more onions, etc.

Almost everything in this sauce came out of our garden or our fields.