What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i took 4 one night and got the paranoia going.  Wasn't good as i had to drive 40 minutes after they kicked in.  2-3 is the perfect amount IMO

ate a 1/2 a granola bar one sunday night watching football. Anxiety like Ive never seen before.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

ate a 1/2 a granola bar one sunday night watching football. Anxiety like Ive never seen before.

I hate that feeling.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

havnt touched em since. I prefer the high of smoke better thou.

Agreed. If I want to get high I smoke. I take the CBD and THC gummies for the pain.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. If I want to get high I smoke. I take the CBD and THC gummies for the pain.

i've only had the panic attack/paranoia come on a  few times but it's happened with both smoke and edibles.  shitty feeling for sure  

4 hours ago, smokin george said:

I'm Greek and grew up eating some pretty good food. I cook Greek meals quite often and use a recipe book unlike my mother who could prepare a meal like it was nothing. 

Loved Greek Easter. Neighbors would invite us and we would watch them prep the whole lamb for roasting early in the morning. That was great. Spanakopita, moussaka and baklava....now I’m hungry.

• Like 4

Sirloin and Round steak.  Sirloins on the left.  Wife and daughter ruin their steak with medium well so they get round steak and like it anyway.  Oldest son and I are true beef eaters as we like rare to medium rare.  Youngest son is easy to please and has a little of both.   Seasoned with Lawry’s, pepper, and a touch of mixed-up salt. 

498132D8-50CC-47F9-B747-4FFB11416869.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

Sirloin, blue cheese potato’s, Parmesan carrots, and stuffed mushrooms and Evan Williams Kentucky Cider.

FFC92B43-EC24-46E2-9641-689BA3646A18.jpeg

85FF6DF7-305E-4D71-880C-597BF4205350.jpeg

3BFF6E27-C04A-46F5-8519-438685FDBBB3.jpeg

78814976-ED1C-4AA7-BD3B-9D0CAB79B4CE.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 2