What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Shifty said:

I just made veal schnitzel, wide butter noodles, and steamed carrots. I haven’t had schnitzel since I was a kid.  My mom would breakout the counter top electric fry pan whenever she made it. 

I do my meatballs on the electric fry pan. Bought it at a yard sale for $1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Made bone-in pork chops the other night from the local grocery store. They have killer pork chops, some of the best I've ever had.  Just seasoned with some pork butt rub igot as a gift that seems good.

Cut up gold potatoes with Italian seasoning and olive oil.

IMG_20200415_185813.jpg

MVIMG_20200415_185504.jpg

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We like ground turkey in our Zans.

Its good stuff for boxed, tossed a can of diced tomatoes, black beans, and corn, two diced chix breasts..was good, kids scarfed it down like champs...  :bc:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

creamed chipped beef on mashed potatoes.

Oh man, all this old school stick to your ribs food!! Been a long time since I've had that..I'll have to make it for the kiddos, I'm sure they have never had it.

Was going to do BBQ chix on the kettle but the rain is dragging on, so it might end up in the oven

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

burgers, dogs and waffle fries in the air fryer.  My assistant sent Carly home with some cheesecake as well that was awesome  

Is Carly working with you for the summer?

Talked to Begal this afternoon. He's still busy as hell.  He finished up the Dubydetto's new place on Gilman Valley road. He said they decorated it with tons of tacky camp/cabin shit.  Me thinks it's Mark, not Nancy, :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Is Carly working with you for the summer?

Talked to Begal this afternoon. He's still busy as hell.  He finished up the Dubydetto's new place on Gilman Valley road. He said they decorated it with tons of tacky camp/cabin shit.  Me thinks it's Mark, not Nancy, :lol:

:lol:  

Carly has been working for my assistant helping her daughter with her school 10 hours a week.  She doesn't have the patience for her daughter and somehow carly(and james actually) is good with kids.  

• Like 1