FBI: there was no 1/6 plot and Trump had no part either

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Capitol building was closed to the public period….as was every other building in Washington.

then why did they open the doors and step back letting people in?  one doorway vid in particular had audio of it happening and those guarding the door said,, i dont agree with it but thats what we have been told to do" as they stepped back letting people in.   all you had to do was LOOK at what went on. it was clear as day and reported on as well.  now has that truth been put aside and buried,, yes, yes it has. 

8 hours ago, old indy said:

then why did they open the doors and step back letting people in?  one doorway vid in particular had audio of it happening and those guarding the door said,, i dont agree with it but thats what we have been told to do" as they stepped back letting people in.   all you had to do was LOOK at what went on. it was clear as day and reported on as well.  now has that truth been put aside and buried,, yes, yes it has. 

I haven’t seen that one but wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few sympathetic officers but more likely they realized they were outnumbered and really didn’t want disability or death.  Most like these below don’t seem to be “letting” them in.

Look, just letting them in! o.O

Fucking disgusting - this is misinformation at it's finest that led all these losers to the capital. Hope they all serve years and years in prison. 

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

If I got trapped in there, and was going to get beaten by the rioters, I would have unloaded all my rounds into them. I might have ended up dead or in prison, but they would have been capped.    

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It was posted here a few times in the days following . No one looked to be in any sort of fear.  I am sure most of those U tube are long scrubed 

I saw them, and if some of these doubters maybe expanded their news sources, they would have seen them too, and plenty of evidence of capital police removing barricades, opening doors and conversing with the "rioters" in a manner that was anything but hostile or threatening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2