What happens when you go on a ventilator….

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How many died?

You don't care about the death toll because if you did you would be focused on NY,NJ and IL instead of FLA and TX. My point is I think science has been put aside for group think feel good measures instead of careful examination of the data. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Stupidity is anyone who does not vax.

Morons actually.

I am sure people told women with cancer the same thing if they did not start popping prempo 

Pretty sure they told smokers that would not chew up some chantx the same thing.  Could litteraly go on all night with examples just from phizer . 

At least there family's were able to go after the God sent drug manufacturs . You family not so much . 

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, I want to know what people are going to do after everyone is forced to get these shots and this shit is still killing people. 

Haven’t you heard?  BOOSTERS!

What an absolute fucking idiotic shit show.

11 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, I want to know what people are going to do after everyone is forced to get these shots and this shit is still killing people. 

Probably nothing, some Govt mouthpiece will come up with a story how it would have been 1000 times worse without the vaccine.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BadaBing444 said:

Probably nothing, some Govt mouthpiece will come up with a story how it would have been 1000 times worse without the vaccine.  

You can guarantee it, and if I'm not mistaken, that has already been played up here numerous times. 

Over 74% of people in Ontario fully vaccinated, according to the statistics, yet our cases are rising again just like they did last summer without any vaccines but yet they are still pushing this shot like there is no tomorrow on everyone and have now agreed to allow 11 year old's to get the shot now. It is fucking insanity is was it is. :wall:

Edited by irv

It's no wonder that most people who go on a ventilator die.  It sounds like the worst thing possible to do for someone trying to fight an illness.  Some people would probably die if they weren't even sick and did all that shit to them.  What the hell?  Believe the science.

Got an  e-mail last night from Fla. 

Long time family friend has been on a ventilator for covid for two weeks. 

Does not sound too good.

About 6 months ago they came up here, and we were supposed to get together, but we didn't because he said I was too scared of this covid  bullshit.

About a month ago we were on the phone, and he says he's been everywhere and talked to a million people, couldn't care less. No mask, no vaxx. 

A Trumpster, honestly believed Trump won. 

Has a million-dollar waterfront off Ft. Myers. About 68-69. 

Lost my cousin ( 82 ) a few months ago, a buddy of mine lost his in-law ( 68 ) a couple of moths ago. 

Yeah, you tell me about covid.  

I will NEVER be told that it is not a lab-created,  GERM WARFARE, DEATH VIRUS, intentionally released. 

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Got an  e-mail last night from Fla. 

Long time family friend has been on a ventilator for covid for two weeks. 

Does not sound too good.

About 6 months ago they came up here, and we were supposed to get together, but we didn't because he said I was too scared of this covid  bullshit.

About a month ago we were on the phone, and he says he's been everywhere and talked to a million people, couldn't care less. No mask, no vaxx. 

A Trumpster, honestly believed Trump won. 

Has a million-dollar waterfront off Ft. Myers. About 68-69. 

Lost my cousin ( 82 ) a few months ago, a buddy of mine lost his in-law ( 68 ) a couple of moths ago. 

Yeah, you tell me about covid.  

I will NEVER be told that it is not a lab-created,  GERM WARFARE, DEATH VIRUS, intentionally released. 

Maybe the newer LED MAGA flashlight can still work?

Not doing good. I wish he had listened to me. He's a strong-headed guy, and actually intelligent. Why he bought into this bullshit covid-fraud, I'll never know. 

We quite often argued, and dis-agreed on a lot of shit. Sometimes he really pissed me off with his stubborness. 

Known him for 65 years, grew up on the farm with us. 

I'd like to grab him by his fukkin shirt, and tell him to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Sure the fuck don't want him lyin' in a fukkin Fort Myers hospital though. 

Sonofabitch.