Lindsey Graham threatens Biden with impeachment if US troops don't stay in Afghanistan past August and 'accept the risk' of Taliban attacks

3 hours ago, CFM said:

How’s Joe doing ? Will he stay out of the basement ?

That’s the important questions of this time period.

Joe going in Vacation, VP Harrus going to Asia.

lololololololol

Hey that made me think of a great idea.  Biden should get on the tube and tell ever American over there to find a basement to hide in, after all he's very good at hidden in them.   :lol:

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

Biden’s plan is to get out with no American service member killed or severely attached. I think it going wonderfully. As for all the bleeding hearts wanting to save the allies and the whole rest of the world, but a ticket for Afghanistan and go get em, Happy Travels. 

Biden has no plan you fucking idiot......except to blame everybody else but himself....way to go bumbling Biden. Who wants to save the whole world not me but we owe it to the people who helped us over there to get them away from harms way, fuck everybody else

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Biden has no plan you fucking idiot......except to blame everybody else but himself....way to go bumbling Biden. Who wants to save the whole world not me but we owe it to the people who helped us over there to get them away from harms way, fuck everybody else

I don’t think we owe them shit except a rifle and a backpack full of ammo and grenades. Turn them around and point towards the Taliban and tell them to FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY!!!

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

I don’t think we owe them shit except a rifle and a backpack full of ammo and grenades. Turn them around and point towards the Taliban and tell them to FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY!!!

I guess we can agree to disagree, while I agree that afghans gave up way to easy I still feel the interpreters and those who worked with us deserve to be given help, this makes Saigon '75 look like look like a walk in the park but I am guessing you were just an itch in your daddy's pants back then, I am old enough to have seen both

59 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I guess we can agree to disagree, while I agree that afghans gave up way to easy I still feel the interpreters and those who worked with us deserve to be given help, this makes Saigon '75 look like look like a walk in the park but I am guessing you were just an itch in your daddy's pants back then, I am old enough to have seen both

Oh I’m old enough.  First thing I remember was JFKs funeral procession in black and white messing up my cartoons. 

The world is not fair and it can be a cruel place  Interpreter or not, this is THEiR homeland.  No excuse for not fighting till the death for it  

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Unlike the Afghan army, the south Vietnamese continued to fight after the “ceasefire” and departure of American forces. Up to 100,000 died. It was the bloodiest year of the war. Let’s not forget about the US support of Pol Pot in Cambodia. Even supporting him to take a seat at the UN. For someone that’s old enough to remember that time, you leave a lot out. 

13 hours ago, Phenom said:

Oh I’m old enough.  First thing I remember was JFKs funeral procession in black and white messing up my cartoons. 

The world is not fair and it can be a cruel place  Interpreter or not, this is THEiR homeland.  No excuse for not fighting till the death for it  

Vietnam is a beautiful a lush tropical paradise...... Afghanistan is a dusty rock. Why would you kill yourself over a dusty rock?

We  (US Government) did a huge geological survey on Afghanistan and found tons of lithium deposits. Maybe one of biggest in the world.

China is coming in, we are leaving.

Think what this may do.

Hmmmmmmmm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Vietnam is a beautiful a lush tropical paradise...... Afghanistan is a dusty rock. Why would you kill yourself over a dusty rock?

Who are you posing this question to, the people who were born there and is their homeland and the homeland of their parents and ancestors? Or the young US soldiers from half a world away with not a single connection to this land or it’s people?

3 hours ago, CFM said:

We  (US Government) did a huge geological survey on Afghanistan and found tons of lithium deposits. Maybe one of biggest in the world.

China is coming in, we are leaving.

Think what this may do.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Mining in Afghanistan is decades away…. If ever from happening Security, corruption, and miserable demographics make it an impossible place to invest and mine. America needs to develop ongoing relations with Chile. They have the world’s lion share of lithium. Fuck Afghanistan 

35 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Mining in Afghanistan is decades away…. If ever from happening Security, corruption, and miserable demographics make it an impossible place to invest and mine. America needs to develop ongoing relations with Chile. They have the world’s lion share of lithium. Fuck Afghanistan 

Open your mind a little more.

Edited by CFM

On 8/21/2021 at 2:07 PM, Mainecat said:

Trump signed the treaty 18 months ago. Why didn’t he start evacuating Afghans?

Valid question.

Our idiot has been in power for almost 6 years, and we have people still there.

Biden has has 6 months, more than long enough.

Plus  he seriously fucked up the pull out

15 hours ago, CFM said:

Open your mind a little more.

To what? That Afghanistan is devolving back to its natural state? The taliban is currently fighting remnants of the northern alliance, ISISB, and factions supported by Iran. Keeping dreaming about successful mining of anything in that country. Much less getting mined raw materials out of a land locked country. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

GTFO of Afghanistan.   GTFO of South Korea.   GTFO of Germany and anywhere else we are.   Let the people of those countries and region's defend themselves.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

To what? That Afghanistan is devolving back to its natural state? The taliban is currently fighting remnants of the northern alliance, ISISB, and factions supported by Iran. Keeping dreaming about successful mining of anything in that country. Much less getting mined raw materials out of a land locked country. 

Same as it ever was…..same as it ever was

On 8/21/2021 at 6:51 PM, Phenom said:

You ever serve?

Twice in 50 years we've given Afghanistan the chance a having a real country.   They fucked it up both times.   No more.  

There must come a point where they need to do the heavy lifting....if they can't its not for anything we did wrong. 

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Twice in 50 years we've given Afghanistan the chance a having a real country.   They fucked it up both times.   No more.  

There must come a point where they need to do the heavy lifting....if they can't its not for anything we did wrong. 

You gave the Taliban the biometrics for all the Afgans who would and could fight.  

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You gave the Taliban the biometrics for all the Afgans who would and could fight.  

And they could have fought.   The Taliban came as strong as quick as they did because many we trained just quickly changed sides.   Its just not worth it anymore.   Islam is an unfixable scourge from anywhere but within.  

• Like 1